Post Something old...

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
So I was on here the other day and @crog85 and @huggyHG were talking about super old beats they had made. It got me curious so I went thru my oldest beats I could find and ran across some shit from like three years ago lol. Hope y'all like it. Keep in mind this is before I knew shit about mixing lol.
Nothing here yet.
Here is another one from back in the day lol.
Nothing here yet.
Would love to hear some feedback on how unskillful I was back then lol. I would also like to hear some of y'alls old shit.

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@NONONSENSEBEATS LOL. It's cool though. I can hear where you're developing your sound with those beats, just the beats sound like that of someone just trying stuff out.

@huggyHG Actually, those are kinda smooth. Not feeling those kicks though, but nice melodies.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@NONONSENSEBEATS LOL. It's cool though. I can hear where you're developing your sound with those beats, just the beats sound like that of someone just trying stuff out.

@huggyHG Actually, those are kinda smooth. Not feeling those kicks though, but nice melodies.
Yep that is exactly what it was lol. These were some of my first try at sampling. The Family guy beat was just for shits and giggles. Yea they were definitely just tryin shit out beats lol.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
So it took some digging... but here are a few firsts...

Pretty sure this is the first full beat I ever made... Prob made this back in 2005-2006
Nothing here yet.

This is the first beat made in Garageband with live guitars... 2009
Nothing here yet.

And finally first time working with a rapper... 2013
Nothing here yet.

Enjoy these while they last... They won't be up for long lol