Posting Beats in the lab

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Posting Results in the lab

These are the rules for posting beats

*ONLY Moderators can start a new Showcase thread.

1. Each new thread will last for 3 days, then it will be closed. There will be a 2 day break, then a new one will start again.
2. Once the thread has been created, you may post your beats in that thread.
3. If you're looking for feedback, please provide feedback to other people's beats.
4. You must provide a link to your beat, or a link to the page that it's on.

Say if you do an experiment in the Lab and the audio results are particular to that thread. Does this means, we can't share the result of a common task except in showcase?
Say several people say," yeah I'm up for trying this with my next production," how can we communicate our results without having to go between 2 threads?
Can and will it be lawful to do this? It's not just saying "hey check out this beat I did," but it's a product produced by criteria set up in the thread to be an experiment.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Yea I mean I think you should be able 2 post a link too your Audio in the Lab if your Askin For some help with a Sample Or watever the problem may Be . Only way I see it being a Problem is if people start sayin yo Check out this Beat I just Made an Blah Blah But We Got Good Mods That Sweep THat Type of shit up right away anyways .

So really Why Cant we Do this ?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
good question.....i doubt fade will go for it though, too many stipulations would need to be made, but its a good- and possibly productive idea.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
good question.....i doubt fade will go for it though, too many stipulations would need to be made, but its a good- and possibly productive idea.

I could think the stipulations out easily, but doubt it myself too. It's just a big area of growth and bond that's just not being used, not to mention productivity.