Primo and KRS Making an Album?!?!?!?!?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I think this has been in the making for some time now. They did the "Criminal Minded 08" joint that I really liked but then I didnt hear much from either. I dont think this generation of hip hoppers will appreciate this combo as much as us veterans (speaking of myself). I like the fact that KRS is still making contributions to hip hop, that cat is a true general.

Good find Kil!

Criminal Minded 08 for those that havent seen it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=488XaKOT2I8&v=kdqbAr8mMKI

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
this shit is gonna be sick

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
What would make this dope is if it gets shoved down peoples like pop-rap does. That'd make me really happy.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Looks like a few artists are going to be on that album....I can't wait til it drops, definitely picking that up..

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
me 2. in terms of song writing, song structure and album concept i'd like krs to pick up where he left off with I Got Next...

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I think the Damion Marly an Nas album will be better. Heard a couple tracks, and they were nice.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
All Im saying is even the greats eventually run outa steam and just dont got it like they used to.
For the record, KRS is the truth and Im sure he'll bring something worthy to the table....I just hope he can ground his content a little more and bring it back home. He just seemed to not be dropping the same knowledge as his older joints in the last few efforts, still good music tho.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
All Im saying is even the greats eventually run outa steam and just dont got it like they used to.
For the record, KRS is the truth and Im sure he'll bring something worthy to the table....I just hope he can ground his content a little more and bring it back home. He just seemed to not be dropping the same knowledge as his older joints in the last few efforts, still good music tho.
I feel you...I'm sure it won't be anything groundbreaking or earth shattering....but it'll be dope and something that we'll probably like...and with Primo beats..

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah, thats for sure...KRS has been out of the spotlight for about a decade now, he has remained true to hip hop evenso, to think that he's gonna drop a bomb on the industry is ludacriss but if you know KRS then you know its gonna be dope to the cats that KNOW what hippidy hoppidy REALLY is. My only wish is that he doesn't come out with some battle type ish. Leave that for the junior crowd, I want some of that Knowledge Reigns Supreme ish in my ear. Whatever he drops, it'll be tight and I can assure you, he won't sound like Tupac...lol