Primo - dope sample ID

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
all he did was take the sample and put some drums behind it... anyone could do that....

syke....

keyboard pansies... haha

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Damn! I just got a chance to hear that shit! Premo is definitely tha' man! Wait I'm goin' back to hear that again! lol!
ONE

Shwaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This theard is a bunch of people saying wow, he flipped that. However, that shit is amazing, and deff worthy of dumb founded expressions.

Sahota

ill o.g.
i tried to listen to this but for some reason soundclick doesnt let me stream anything it says. an internal application error has occured. has this ever happened to anyone? does anyone know how to fix it?
thanks

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
god damn

that is better than the flip Bink! did for Jay-z = Rulers back using Jackie Moore's 'If'

fuckin sickening, premo is the man

johnbeans

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
primo is my cousin...................................................

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
YO !!!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK DID HE MAKE A SICK ASS BEAT LIKE THAT OUT OF A SLOW ASS SAMPLE THAT DIDNT EVEN SOUND GOOD!!!!!...........Premo=Genuise

Alphabet

ill o.g.
I must say that is insane, im gonna sample that riff off the stream and try and figure out what the fuck he did

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? aaight... That guy's got vision for real...

But I dont think the sample inspired him to do the beat... he used the beat as an instrument more than as a sample

members online