Pro Tools 10 Song Template

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Switched over to mac and unfortunately couldn't bring my beloved Sonar with me.

Now i'm using Ho Tools 10. What I'm looking for is a song template where the tracked are alread bussed out to aux tracks for effects, figure it would save me a ton of time if one of yall could hook me up with a file.

rawnature@me.com if you could, much much appreciated.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
can you send me one for 9? itll work.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Describe how you want it and ill send it to you ASAP.
You are the fucking man, thanks.

Basically I want 4 tracks per person. So 4 tracks routed to one aux. I need like 5 of these so i can have 5 diff people with their own compression, reverb, etc. also about 10 to 15 tracks routed to a single aux for the beat.

Def open to any reccomendations you might have too, and thanks, much appreciated.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
You are the fucking man, thanks.

Basically I want 4 tracks per person. So 4 tracks routed to one aux. I need like 5 of these so i can have 5 diff people with their own compression, reverb, etc. also about 10 to 15 tracks routed to a single aux for the beat.

Def open to any reccomendations you might have too, and thanks, much appreciated.

then forward to ted vagina please...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Question, because I dont know, but couldnt you just do that yourself just once and save it as a template ?
I could but i always used sonar. switched to mac and had to switch to ho tools now. i was having trouble with the routing since its pretty new to me, so i figured this would help me out.

smart ass.

lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I always do, which sucks since it had all the compression and eq and shit preset to individual emcees. but its def a time saver.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
yea i found a dope channel that teaches everything. i just need it to be up and running before i figure it all out, studios been down since january pretty much.

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
If anyone else wants it, let me know.

Here is a basic description of the template i made for him.

8 mono tracks for beat/8 stereo tracks for beat, all with sends to reverb/delay/chorus. Then a Drum bus, an Instrument Bus, and a Beat bus that the drum/instrument bus outputs too. Then the Master Fader. Next is Vox 1 Bus, Vox 2 Bus, Vox 3 Bus, Vox 4 Bus, Vox 5 bus(1 bus for each artist's 4 vocal tracks) Then are 20 vocal tracks, in 5 sets of, all color coded with their matching bus, and already routed to them. All 5 vocal busses are routed to a master vocal bus that can control all 5 individual vocal busses. Then There are the Reverb, Delay, and Chorus Busses. All 3 of those effects are routed to a master effects bus so that you can bring the effects levels up and down. So in the end, you have a beat bus, a vocal bus, and effects bus so that after you get your levels set individually, you have control over those 3 main components. Hope this works for ya.

members online