Pro Tools 11

QuietComposer

QuietComposer
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
What's new in Pro Tools 11

Turbocharge sessions with the all-new Avid Audio Engine

Get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 to work with way more virtual instruments and effects plug-ins than ever before. And with the new 64-bit architecture, you gain the performance you need to handle the most sophisticated sessions—with more memory headroom to go even bigger.
Deliver mixes with lightning-fast offline bounce

Forget the wait—speed up your final mix delivery with new faster-than-real-time bounce capabilities.
Have confidence in your mix with new metering options (Pro Tools HD 11 only)

New built-in metering standards provide a variety of scale and ballistics options, so you can be assured that you’re creating the best mix possible.
Work directly with HD video

Play MXF HD, Avid DNxHD, and other HD video formats directly in the Pro Tools timeline, without transcoding, using the built-in Avid Video Engine—the same as in Media Composer.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^ pro tools screwing people over who bought the production tool kit. I mean really, you pay a shitload for HD capabilities and you must upgrade to PT11 HD + get AVID gear to gain the premium.
I was about to make the purchase for PT10 + CPTK, now ill just get plain PT11 and not going to bother as much aside from project conversions. AVID will lose potential revenue over this with other people that had considered switching to PT since a lot of people already have interfaces and not even remotely interested in AVID rigs.

Its like they regret PT9 letting 3rd party interfaces work with PT too.

woohoo, offline bouncing... welcome to 2013...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Yo thats what PT does though , I mean once you have paid or a few that starts becoming obvious.
I like the program I just dont like how they are suddenly upgrading like seems to be every 6 months now.
I only JUST started thinking about THINKING about 10 so to have this fucker pop up just made me stick with nine.

Im sure that its a dope program tho (11), it is just annoying these updates.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I will consider purchasing 11..I have 8 LE right now...I'm sure even the "cross grade" would be ridiculous.....It's still way overpriced, but that's what I use....

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^ pro tools screwing people over who bought the production tool kit. I mean really, you pay a shitload for HD capabilities and you must upgrade to PT11 HD + get AVID gear to gain the premium.
I was about to make the purchase for PT10 + CPTK, now ill just get plain PT11 and not going to bother as much aside from project conversions. AVID will lose potential revenue over this with other people that had considered switching to PT since a lot of people already have interfaces and not even remotely interested in AVID rigs.

Its like they regret PT9 letting 3rd party interfaces work with PT too.

woohoo, offline bouncing... welcome to 2013...
PT10 was enough for me to pay for when they added the new gain tools. It changed the game for me.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
PT10 was enough for me to pay for when they added the new gain tools. It changed the game for me.

yeah i understand that, but when you want to go the HD route, consumers get screwed on the update...

members online