Pro Tools 9

• beat this! voting starts in...

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I am really impressed with this program after ditching it at version 6...The native distortion plug ins are pretty cool, stock eq had a nicer interface than logics, solid lil vsts, easy routing solutions...If my check comes and I winf up gettung fast with PT i might not switch back.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I love pt forever.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
PT9 + Waves is a dope combo, a lot of people hate on both but I think you will like it a lot once you really get in to it.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
I am really impressed with this program after ditching it at version 6...The native distortion plug ins are pretty cool, stock eq had a nicer interface than logics, solid lil vsts, easy routing solutions...If my check comes and I winf up gettung fast with PT i might not switch back.

I have simple question (no not trying to start a debate) why do you need PT?

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cause im using a buddys pc for the moment and hes got ableton...which I cant seem to get my head around...PT is the closest thing to Logic until I replace my mac.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Been on PT8 forever, not really seeing a reason to go to 9 or 10 the way avid's been handling themselves. The amount of time between Pt9 and 10 was staggering. And they're fazing out support and a bunch of other issues. Ive had my gripes with PT before with feature stifling and such but I might have to either stay at 8 or take my dollars elsewhere, they're basically trying to get people to spend more money for the sake of buying from them. Glad you found a new alternative though

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Been on PT8 forever, not really seeing a reason to go to 9 or 10 the way avid's been handling themselves. The amount of time between Pt9 and 10 was staggering. And they're fazing out support and a bunch of other issues. Ive had my gripes with PT before with feature stifling and such but I might have to either stay at 8 or take my dollars elsewhere, they're basically trying to get people to spend more money for the sake of buying from them. Glad you found a new alternative though

I had 8 and then got 9 I would ay that there is no reason to switch. Lookin at 10 though to see what the hype is all about.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I had 8 and then got 9 I would ay that there is no reason to switch. Lookin at 10 though to see what the hype is all about.

Right, I havent. I hear alot of complaints about it though. Please post your thoughts

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yes...

I might be doing the upgrade for some other reasons I won't discuss unless what is supposed to happen, well...happens....

Anyone know the REAL differences between PT 9 and PT 10????

members online