Probably the Best Music Theory Site !!

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
No I agree with you that music theory knowledge is good to have..
Im just saying you can have plenty of book smarts and not make it in the streets but have plenty of street smarts and still be able to read a book..
Does that make sense?

yea definately !
yea i agree i think some people think if they learn music theory they will be mozart overnight which isnt the case but in the same way it is an extra skill at your disposal !

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
No I agree with you that music theory knowledge is good to have..
Im just saying you can have plenty of book smarts and not make it in the streets but have plenty of street smarts and still be able to read a book..
Does that make sense?

It all depends on the type of beats u want to make.......there is no black or white answer...

anyway the site is cool but ive seen better ther was one that was really good that was posted eariler

O

open mind

classic how the hell do u make the page work? do u live in the uk i get an empty page when i click the link.

O

open mind

they got country filters? now how fucked up is that???.ill try to join the site with a PROXY SERVER from UK maybe it will work AHHAAHAHAAH!!! DAMN FUCKAZ
there is a will there is a way.

*update* wow their site is very safe i was not able to join it via proxy server from uk.smart asses but maybe the proxy server i used just was weak ahaha.wuteva fuck this page!

O

open mind

thats crazy! what type of service is that? one day they up the next day they off.lol..

majestik

ill o.g.
Yeah working good

Site is up yall. I went on it 04/21/07. Encountered no problems.
Maybe they dont have it up everyday because their server's out of whack.
Knowledge. peace.

Sound_Scape_by_Andross01.jpg