[Problem solved !! ]Problem finding the key after adding halftime to samples :(

hey guys, first..sorry for my english, i am from Germany,...
I am new into producing and of Course have some Problems with..keys,scales,adding melodies to samples etc. but
today i wanna ask:

my Problem in a recent Project:
- i have a main sample that key is in F
- for more Variation and because i like how it sounds i copy the main sample in F and add some halftime grossbeat to it, now keyscape Shows me that this new sample is in Key C
- for more Variation in the Beat, i copy again the main sample in F , add some halftime and reversed it,
now keyscape Shows me that third sample key is C#

Question:
so now i have 3 samples, the main sample in F,after i copy it added some grossbeat the second one in C, the third reversed in C#
so whats the main Key of the Beat???

maybe:
1) bring the second and third sample in the main key of F, because the main Sample is in F,
(i think i try it but it sounds like it dont fits anymore with the beat)

2) i overthink it, let the second and third sample how they be after adding some grossbeat and even when keyscape shows me that this samples are in a different key, they match with the beat,.
(thats what i see in most of the tutorials, just adding grossbeat, dont think About it because it fits anyway)

thank you guys :)

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
I notice when cutting the BMP in half... the key remains the same, its just pitched to a lower octave. The BPM would need to be exactly half to keep it in the same key tho...

I notice when cutting the BMP in half... the key remains the same, its just pitched to a lower octave. The BPM would need to be exactly half to keep it in the same key tho...

i got it thank you, i dont no why the keyfinder Shows me everytime the new sample in a new key but now it works and it stays Always in the same key like it should,....

maybe keyfinder shows me not the same key after i adding to much effects and detuning etc to the sample i dont no where the problem was

but thank you very much