Problem with Synths!!!

• Thread starter Styles Platinum
  • Start date
S

Styles Platinum

I've recently started making a beat with a bunch of synths and I've run into a pretty serious pattern. I have a number of patterns laid out and they sound fine if I listen to each of them individually. But as soon as I lay them out into a beat, the problems start. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but the synth from one pattern tends to bleed into the next pattern even though it's not into that pattern. So it sounds a just like this random sound in the background. It's a consistent pitch but it just gets annonying because it's not suppose to be there. I'm not sure how to deal with this.

I'd appreciate it if someone could drop some words of wisdom on me.

S

Styles Platinum

classic said:
Umm we need more than that man,what equiment are u using?? what are u recording into, what are u sequncing with??

class...

I use FL Studio and I usually use the WASP and SlimSynth plugins though I use other ones sometimes as well. Like I said before, if I play the individual patterns the synths sound fine. But it's way I loop it into a beat that the problems come in.

S

Styles Platinum

AmmoBeatz said:
put the synths in the piano roll that should stop the bleedin

I'll give it a try when I got time. Thanks.

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
you have to open the synth and when you look at it there should be some ADSR faders or buttons.
the "bleeding" of your sound has to do with that.
the sound doesn't stop but keeps on going. the A is for Attack, D for Decay, S for Sustain and R for Release.
With these faders or buttons you can control your sound. if you tone down the sustain your problem should be solved.

members online