Problems with Nuendo / US 122

C

CASTRO

I have problems with playback of midi-channels (vst instruments or mpc). After playing some bars nuendo kind of slows down and even makes gaps. very annoying.

Anybody can help me on this one, cause the manual wasn't that easy ...

Thank you
c

ART MPC 4000

THE NEXT BIG THING
ill o.g.
the program has nothing to do with his problem. what you need to check is your cpu's processing unit. how much memory youre computer has. and the speed of your hard drive. all three of these thing can cause your computer to run slow/sluggish. also the more plugins (vst) you use the more strain it has on your computer. also check the latency of your sound card.

Formant024 said:
Not to be an ass here but have you considered using Cubase SX instead.
nuendo is a better program. its the step up from cubase its made by the same compaqny. changing the program will do nothing for his problem.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i dont know.. i went through two different versions of nuendo and would have similar problems... and my computer is bangin and as good as it gets... i switched to logic for that reason and never had another problem...

but definately check what art is talkin bout... cuz he is right bout the memory shit.. but like i said my computer is way more than you need and i allways had problems

C

CASTRO

Thanks for the answers everybody. Even iTunes does it so I suppose something is wrong with my Us122. Maybe a cnflict with the internal sound card?
Anybody got a clue?

thanx again

By the way, got a 2,4 Ghz, 768 mb ram with almost no programs on it except for itunes and nuendo

members online