Producer Presets / Free Plugin Preset Sharing Site

• beat this! voting starts in...

producerpresets

Producer Presets
Hey everyone,

I've been working on a project (alongside three other developer/musicians) to create a place for producers/artists to find, download, discuss and share the presets from their audio software! @OGBama told me there might be some folks over here who might find it useful.

The site we created is Producer Presets: https://www.producerpresets.com/

This project has very much been a labor of love, created mostly after-hours by our small team in Boston. We just launched last month, and currently support presets from:

• Universal Audio
  • Waves
  • Sound Toys
  • Arturia
  • Xfer / Serum
  • Vital
  • iZotope

We plan to keep adding vendors and I would love to hear from the folks here about which products we should focus on next.

The site is completely free, and by creating an account and selecting the plugins that you own, the firehose of presets can be narrowed down to only items that are of use to you. All uploaded presets are scanned for malware prior to being made downloadable and you can upload screenshots and wet/dry audio samples if you are so inclined.

Any feedback at all regarding what would make this platform more useful for you would be really appreciated. Thanks so much for checking it out, we're really excited to finally have this thing live!