Producers get deals

Arc.I.Tect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I believe so. You can get single deals, single album deals and You can get deals to produce albums for labels as well I believe. But don't quote me on that.

K.C

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You dont need to be signed, most producer's are freelance, lable's come to us, if you have a good rep. for producing hits out of anyone (Dre,KWest,Neptunes) a lable will pay money to produce an amount of tracks. producers make artist better, if you cant, you should'nt produce, and no one will come to you, you should get a book about the music industry (dont read books with titles like "101 things to know about music industry") their like picture books compared to educational books relating to music industry law's and bussiness, you'll have to dig at a university to find sum, think of as digging for records :)

K

KardiacKids

There are all kinds of different contracts that can be set up you can get signed to a production deal or just get paid a fee for doing one beat for a person. It's all about whtever contract you set up with the parties interested.