Producers, let's do an ep?

itzSAYKRIDD

Beatmaker
My bad for the late response.

I think this idea sort of fizzled out lol.. Im working on music with two producers here - they reached out via inbox / email

I just got my home studio setup, so I'm happy to work with more producers! It won't be branded with the website

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
It's cool if you guys want to collab, I encourage it. However, how do you plan on profiting from it? From streaming? If it's just for fun then I don't mind but to use the IllMuzik name with profits involved, no.

This is why every once in a while I put together an official album/mixtape/etc of various members on here and we release it for fun and to get everyone some experience and exposure.

I'd be down for something that fade is talking about as well. message me if something like this is actually going to take place. Love to be apart of it.

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
@2GooD Productions Exactly. It's just I've always done the albums as promotional only because once money is involved it becomes complicated.

I think it's great if ILL members want to do an album, it's just it doesn't have to have the ILL name on it unless it's a promo, like you mentioned which I should have control over.

It's like me and my friends selling burgers on the corner and slapping the McDonald's logo on my banner and then telling McD's that I'll throw them a bone maybe. LOL I know it's not a great analogy but you get the idea.

Besides though, what's the plan for getting it together? Streaming only?
I'm with the promo.