producing how many years?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
HAHA this is why I go by Relic,
I found hiphop in '83,I started writing raps in 84-85 as well as started DJing ,scratching and stuffl.
I rhymed up until '97 when I fell out with my flowin partner who sucka punched me 2 minutes after midnight 1-1-97.
Started full time beatmaking then if for no other reason than to kick him out.
I had been making trax since I started DJing, flowing, and breakin,and graffin.
So needless to say I have seen some equipment come and go.
Now that I have used everything from the synsonic to protools to sp1200's to the mp2500
As soon as I figure out how to get my beats from cd's converted to mp3's I will have them up in soundclick. LOL
I feel ya El as soon as I get off work its the studio.
In fact for music I threw away my family, my daughters mom,my daughter, friends I grew up with,evrything except God. I even lived out of my car at one time,still writing and makin trax.
Hiphop and the creation and proliferation of (the good stuff) is just what I do ALL THE TIME.
I'm at work now and dont get much done as a result of finding this website.
Right now I'm thinkin of makin a track.
Anyway...My hiphop is old enough to walk into a bar and order a drink.
Thats the short bio fellas. 3months? haha damn. software is amazing.
Keep up the good trax guys(and gals).

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Relic said:
As soon as I figure out how to get my beats from cd's converted to mp3's I will have them up in soundclick. LOL

man just load them things up one by one in your audio editing or multitracker and save them as mp3

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Relic said:
HAHA this is why I go by Relic,
I found hiphop in '83,I started writing raps in 84-85 as well as started DJing ,scratching and stuffl.
I rhymed up until '97 when I fell out with my flowin partner who sucka punched me 2 minutes after midnight 1-1-97.
Started full time beatmaking then if for no other reason than to kick him out.
I had been making trax since I started DJing, flowing, and breakin,and graffin.
So needless to say I have seen some equipment come and go.
Now that I have used everything from the synsonic to protools to sp1200's to the mp2500
I feel ya El as soon as I get off work its the studio.
In fact for music I threw away my family, my daughters mom,my daughter, friends I grew up with,evrything except God. I even lived out of my car at one time,still writing and makin trax.
Hiphop and the creation and proliferation of (the good stuff) is just what I do ALL THE TIME.
I'm at work now and dont get much done as a result of finding this website.
Right now I'm thinkin of makin a track.
Anyway...My hiphop is old enough to walk into a bar and order a drink.
Thats the short bio fellas. 3months? haha damn. software is amazing.
Keep up the good trax guys(and gals).

wow... thats seriouuuuuuss man. u actually live it to the fullest with hip hop. mad props. duno bout that family ish tho. guess its cuz ur too dedicated to the music tho.

adomav17

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
5 months give or take

and i just fuck around wit fl studio bout 6-7 hours a week i guess... i've only made a few beats though since im just startin...

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Been making beats for around 7 to 8 years... around 30min a day... but, some days, I can be on beats for 2 hours+

Been producing for around 2 years now... In a few, I'll have a complete studio!

***There is a difference between beatmaking and producing***

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
13/14 years already. Started producing before dj'ing with a psr, Passport 8 bit soundcard Trax software sequencer and finaly FT2. DJ'ing since 14/15 spinning rave, techno, acid hardcore and dnb, stopped in 2000 when the dnb somewhat wennt mainstream. That gave more time for producing.

members online