Producing with Reason 2.5

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yo maz you really need to look over that manual...that thing invaluable as a reason user in tha beginning. Also, u can go to propellerheads website and get a lot of info there.
Dont be afraid to jus experiment tho and read tha manual as u go along. Thats tha best way to jus learn in my opinion. U gotta jus fuck with and make it do what u want it to do. And trust me, that prgm can do everything you desire minus recording vocals into a multitrack.

Good luck homie and dont be afraid to ask questions as u go along.

Steezo

XpLiCiiT

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
the best way will be to just mess around with it and also do alot a lot of reading..lol
oh yeah also download other peoples rns files and analyze them man trust me...peace out

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
Yeah just mess with it...everything you need to know is the help section. I would recomend learning what all the terminology means, that way when you start twisting knobs you will know exactly what it is you are doing to the soundwaves...from there you gotta start messing around a really lot

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I suggest visiting the propellerhead site and visit their download section and download some reason song files and open it up in reason and play around with these songs, thats how I figured out pretty much what everything is for and oh yeah dont forget to press Tab on ya keyboard to flip the interface to the back, so you can see the actual wires, thats the only fun and easy thing about Reason, the rest takes dedication and patience..

members online