Production Needed for next Ash Holmz / Smash Enterprise Project

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Hey whattup ILL: I need some tracks for my next project! I am looking to add some new styles / different variety of production to my next project. I am particularly looking for some more "futuristic" type sounding stuff. Also looking for unique drum patterns and stuff with funky drums in general. The more swaggerific the better. Not really looking for standard 90s type production although a hot beat is hot beat and ill rock over anything thats dope, but im more looking for really progressive and unique, but still hot. Shit with a bounce. The project will be a free download so I can't give anybody any money, but i will treat ur beat with care.. the project will be professionally mastered, with pro artowrk and all that, and promoted heavy and u will be given full credit. Although its a free project, As u guys know I put alot of effort and care into making the tracks sound their best.

If ur interested, just email me a track (mp3) to

holmzini@smashenterprise.com

or

aholmz@gmail.com

and be sure to leave some way i can get back in touch with you.

im pretty selective, so don't sweat if i dont get back to u. Again im looking for some diffrent shit, so take that with a grain of salt. Also if I want to use ur beat, I would eventually want the multitrack so either myself or the engineer can give it a proper mixdown. Like i said before, although its gonna be a free project im treating just like a full release.

Holmz

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
ill hook up wit a track as well

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I don't think I got anything in the "futuristic" department. You should hit Mercury up, he's good with music like that. Glad to see you back at it though....run with the buzz homie....run with the buzz!

T

The Arkitekt

I think I got something, not too futuristic, but it's dope. I'm working on it right now i'll send you an mp3 sample when i'm done. It's kinda 90's but different.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
I don't think I got anything in the "futuristic" department. You should hit Mercury up, he's good with music like that. Glad to see you back at it though....run with the buzz homie....run with the buzz!

i dont mean futuristic like weird and bugged out.. i mean futuristic as in "not 94" .. at the end of the day the shit has to bang, but im just not looking to take it back as much as im looking to take it forward na mean? thats all. Im just not looking for dj premier and large pro type Boom Bap beats. Southern is cool as long as its unique with a nice bounce

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
hey , thnx everybody for the responses! .. I appreciate the interest in the project fo real fam!! .. I got some dope beats so far, but honestly nothing that I was looking for. Agent Smith and somebody named MIke Smith (dont know the ill name) sent me some heaters that was I feellin pretty hard, but I havent got anything that I think I would use yet. Please, keep them coming though. Like I said im pretty particular and spontaneous about beats so don't think about it or dwell on it too much just send it in if u got something. I appreciate the participation fam fo realz!!

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
black milk
timbaland

if u had to pic a perfect combo I would pit the grittiness and futuristic sound of black milk with timbos bounce.. that would be sonic heaven

as far a production in general, im feelin the wale mixtape about nothing beats.. feelin the beats off the S1 strange fruit project.. im feelin groovy drumbreaks and patterns.. organic drums.. feelin griity and heavy synths .. im feelin 808 and heavy boom kicks... im feelin bouncy swagger tracks.. feelin screwed hooks (still..lol) ..im especilly feelin beats with bridges built in to them

not feelin

sped up soul samples w chipmunk vocals....stock drum kits.. swingless drums .. beats that sound distorted or muddy..

i dunno hope that helps

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
i dont mean futuristic like weird and bugged out.. i mean futuristic as in "not 94" .. at the end of the day the shit has to bang, but im just not looking to take it back as much as im looking to take it forward na mean? thats all. Im just not looking for dj premier and large pro type Boom Bap beats. Southern is cool as long as its unique with a nice bounce

Ok...I feel you now. You're pretty selective so If I send something I gotta reallllly put it down.....lmao

I'll listen to your album a few times then see what I can come up with that matches your swagger in my minds eye.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
ewww southern YUCCCCCCCKKKK

members online