Production Needed for next Ash Holmz / Smash Enterprise Project

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
hhhhm i cans make contribute? dayum i kjust saw the hottest chick in that JAG type getup tight skirt white shirt.....hmmmm that's probably gonna be the hook...

TIGHT SKIRTS
WHITE SHIRTS
AIR HOSTESSESS
RELIEVE MY STRESSES

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Dont think Im on that level quite yet! lol.

You're damn near fitty! If you're not "on that level" by now ya bess retire! lmao j/k

Up something.....if you throw enough shit on the wall something's bound to stick!

I've been working on something for 4 days now. Most of that was putting together the drum track alone....

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Up something.....if you throw enough shit on the wall something's bound to stick!

What a great quote .. and so true..

Ive received alot of heat, but some people i think are mistaking "unique, different, and futuristic" as "weird, strange, and bugged out" ... two different things. I mean, I am looking to rap at a commercial level over these tracks. so thats something u gotta think think about. I just gave production examples earlier, but that doesnt mean that u should should change ur natural style up just to submit something.. bottom line im looking for fire tracks. At the end of the day they gotta bang. Or Bounce. Or gimme some kinda inspiration to write something crazy. They don't have to have synths in them , or anything I said for matter, those were just general guidelines but they were not strict at all. If something makes my neck snap.. im gonna use it . Bottom line. Just to clear up any confusion.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Hi holmz

my name i classcbeatz, Im new to this whole producing thing but i think my stuff is pretty good

Do you think i can contribute to this project?

LOL

who the fuc is this guy? lose my email ..