programs

F

faceslapper

wassup fam i know ima newbie to the bored shit im even more new to producing i been trying my hand at making beats for about 4-6 months its aight i guess anyway i copped fl studio 4.5 about a month ago its not what i expected but its getting me by so far i have grown quite bored with it tho just curious to ask all fruity loops users how long did it take you to master and did you find it difficult at first also how many of u ever hear of a beat program called ejay if so can u drop some knowlegde on it i know a nigga new but some help would be highly appreciated 1

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
my advice with fruity is stick wit for at least a couple of months find someone that uses it near u that can give u a "hands on" on tha program.........definitly search for new sounds too beacause the presets arent really for hip hop........when i first got fruity i went through i think tha same thing ur going thru. Couldnt make sumthin hot in the first ten minutes, got frustrated and gave up...It wasnt till my cousin came over a showed me tha basics and then all of sudden BAM im makin crazy beats with fruity so it is possible to do.....now me and my cousin both prefer hardware now but both us got are starts on fruity so even if after the few months ur still not feelin it and u change it is still a good program to build tha foundation of ur production game....preach

F

faceslapper

good look

good look on the tip dog tho i should comment on the make a hit in 10 minutes thing i know it dont take 10 minutes im aware of that but most of the sound dont really appeal to me but fuck it tho still good look on the tip ima keep cracking at it 1

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
fruity loops is easy to use .It takes me 2weeks or 3weeks to master it.All you gotta do is read the manual and practice practice and practice!

Good Luck!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
faceslapper said:
good look on the tip dog tho i should comment on the make a hit in 10 minutes thing i know it dont take 10 minutes im aware of that but most of the sound dont really appeal to me but fuck it tho still good look on the tip ima keep cracking at it 1
n/p.......tha ten minutes thing was just my problem in tha beginning so i thought u mite had tha same thing, but im glad u realize that it takes time and practice...let me know when u get a beat done so i can peep it....preach

F

faceslapper

no doubt dogs maybe i can check out one of yours jump offs too