Prolly sick of hearing from me about it but, Fabolous album in stores NOW!

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Wattup illfam. So I know you guys are probably sick of hearing about the Fab album from me, so this is officially my last post regarding it. Just wanted to let you all know the album is in stores now and to go out and pick up a copy. Even if you're not a Fab fan, go grab a copy and support me! (even though I dont get any royalties) lol

I recorded every song except for 1, and also mixed 1 song on the album.

This is a very close project to me. I've spend the last year of my life working on it non stop. So show a little love, and pick up a copy. I promise it's worth the $10! I'm not sure how much it's on sale for at other stores but I know virgin megastore its for $10. I went out and bought a copy at midnight, the second it hit the shelves!! lol. I was at the studio in times square and just went down to grab it. anyways, my rant is done. lol

I appreciate everyone who've been supportive in regards to my career. Thanks again.

Swivel

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I'll be gettin my copy on Friday....I actually downloaded it just cause I was anxious to hear it....lol....but I will definitely show support and buy a copy.
so how much does one get paid for a project like this?

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
got to meet fab?? lol...fab's my dude...I'm his engineer....I've worked with him almost everyday for the past year

I would say we're aquainted lol

I also run his myspace so all those emails people send in with beats I actually set that up for him.

yo man thats whats up.

good stuff.
n i knew you met em but like i ment "meet meet" not like fan to artist but person to person.

but good stuff man you got alot goin for you.