Props 2 fade still one hell of a site

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
jus handling my bi trying 2 support a family got 2 kids now, a studio out in the beach jus grinding..

stayed away from the web for a sec and hit the streets and my craft hard. paid off got 6 tracks on the tego calderon album. the lead single for sure called "chillin" feat don omar. got another single from his new artist off his label called chino nino tracked is called "animal" and some new shit with atlantic artist crystal. pitbull and trying 2 secure the chrsitina millian album.

but you deserve the props

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
well tonite i went out to town got off my face cut my hand open as like my fingers hanging on by muscle started a few fights and have still got time to come on here b4 i go to the hospital to get sum stitches lol ! thats says something about the site ! haha

ill o.g.
I gotta give props to. I´ve been sneaking around these forums for some time before I joined and I gotta say what Themucka said ones again, it´s nice to have a forum without all the bs.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah most definitly! Without this site I can definitly say I would be a lost cause. This site and everybody here has helped me out in so many ways, it's crazy! Much Props Fade, You Chainsaw packing mutha fuker, lol..