Props to 6ix9ine

Yup, i just said that.

1. Because his "BILLY" album was actually quite good, it might've sounded stupid, but it's actually one of the things we miss in todays rap, actual hard shit. that music actually did sound like real gang music. lyrics were dope, beats were dope, dope album.

2. Because of the Dummy Boy album. cuz whoever works with storch, im his fan & Whoever works with Kanye is a god. even though i didn't like that album (cuz it was too soft to be a 6ix9ine album) , it was a not a bad album musically. working with murda beatz was awesome. also the way kanye sounds excited as fuck in the song "KANGA" was funny as hell :D

3. Because whenever he used the term "Gang" , he wasn't doing it because he was running outta rhymes, it was all true, he got arrested for it.

4. Ok, 6ix9ine is an imbecile and so am i for liking him, but what would you rather listen to ? if 6ix9ine is fake, whos real ? at least i can believe him more than i believe lil yakhjy and young juju.

5. he was a rat, but at least he had something to snitch about, im not saying being a criminal is good, im saying that it's better than not being a criminal and acting like one, even though not all of what he said in the lyrics are true, he's not as much of a liar as migos and the rest of the microbes are.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
You @ArvinArmani are too young to realize gang shit is why Hip Hop is still seen as a ghetto safari to both (sadly) young Blacks (who get imprisoned for it) and Whites in this era and gang shit is why 'Pac died as he consciously chose to get caught up in the image he played up to impress Suge and his goons. SnitchNine is a bitch boy.

all im saying is that i rather listen to him say "Gang Gang" than future. it sounds true er to me. and @2GooD Productions at least he had something to snitch about, while the other microbes are just lying. again, im not saying being a thug is good, i'm saying its better than being a faker.

You @ArvinArmani are too young to realize gang shit is why Hip Hop is still seen as a ghetto safari to both (sadly) young Blacks (who get imprisoned for it) and Whites in this era and gang shit is why 'Pac died as he consciously chose to get caught up in the image he played up to impress Suge and his goons. SnitchNine is a bitch boy.
have you forgot? i was the one who brought this up man, you forgot the "Face down, ass up" thread ? :D im just saying his gangsta songs are 235% better than fuckin cardi b

all im saying is that i rather listen to him say "Gang Gang" than future. it sounds true er to me. and @2GooD Productions at least he had something to snitch about, while the other microbes are just lying. again, im not saying being a thug is good, i'm saying its better than being a faker.
thug, faker doesnt matter, snitch is scraping the bottom of the barrel

thug, faker doesnt matter, snitch is scraping the bottom of the barrel
wtf man ... if rappers were all bottles, 6ix9ine said he's full while in truth, only 50% of him was full, then he spilled all of his water on the ground. while other rappers said they're all full while they are empty as hell. that's why i said he shouldn't be treated worse than other "Gangsta" rappers

Tekashi is a bum... snitch or not. The only reason he could have ever said and talked as much shit as he did is that he had REAL GANG members that he was paying to keep him safe. After shit went south and the Feds got involved everybody split and did what they wanted. If the boy was smart he would leave the rap career alone and do something else. But considering the dumb face tats he has he more than likely can only rap. Lets hope he doesnt get shot in the process of becoming even more of a dumbass.

The music sonically sounded good, but its fake. Most people will not continue to support openly fake music, no matter how good it sound.
for the 40th fatherfucking time, the point is its realer than other fake music ... lmfao