Protools and Cubase VS Sonar 6

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Not here in sweden. He looked it up and the MAC is almost dubble the price here. There are almost no retailers for MACs in sweden.

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Not here in sweden. He looked it up and the MAC is almost dubble the price here. There are almost no retailers for MACs in sweden.

check out the 20 inch Imac. I know you're thinking what, Imac, for music production? Imac has come a long way since that little blue box- it now has the intel core 2 duo, the same chip your friend wants, and you can get one with a huge screen, 2-3gigs of ram, and a 250 gig SATA HD for around 1700-1800. apple.com because I believe you can buy from anywhere in the world on there

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
check out the 20 inch Imac. I know you're thinking what, Imac, for music production? Imac has come a long way since that little blue box- it now has the intel core 2 duo, the same chip your friend wants, and you can get one with a huge screen, 2-3gigs of ram, and a 250 gig SATA HD for around 1700-1800. apple.com because I believe you can buy from anywhere in the world on there

yea i do all my stuff on a brand new 17" core 2 duo imac, they are really good units and basically as quick as the old g5s so easily powerful enuff for music production plus they are super reliable etc, and then you could use logic, i've used both logic and cubase before, personally i hated cubase and logic i think is ok i would probably like if i spent the time to learn it!
but if as andreas pointed out you can keep pro tools up to date i would just do that !

members online