ps3

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
wuz anybody wack enuff and wait for the ps3 for 3 days..on the radio i heard every single store had campers from tuesday morning just to cop the ps3 today...i think thas fuckin insane to do that...i knoe some of yall did that and if u did come clean cuz yal whilin

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i went to target to shop w/ my girl for some other shit and i saw MMMaaaadddd niggas outside fuckin waiting in line for that shit i was dyin laughin..the weather was on some monsson shit and niggas was out there ..some dudes didnt even have raincoats or umbrellas.. just out there cold and wet lol.... i saw dudes with portable grills, lawn chairs, speaker systems u name it ... reminded me of the parking lot at giants stadium ... cant hate tho .. u can buy one and sell it on ebay for 3 times the price.. thats what i would do

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lol..the only reason i wud get one is to flip is for 1500 or so its such an easy profit especially durin the holiday season

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
PS2 is good enough for me. I hardly even play that. I could do more with $600 then buy a video game. But I would buy one to flip for like $2-2500 (check ebay).

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
we don't get the damn ps3 for another 6 years or some shit... uk is so behind

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I'm laughin' at the fool who thinks he can sell a console for $20 G's on ebay. That's true shit no jokin! LMAO!! Check this nut out here......
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstatio...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Then he's showin' you his receipt where he paid the 600 for it at wal-mart! Is he tryin' to rub it in or what? Just read the auction, this dude is a straight nut!
Oh Yeah! Did I mention that he's from Walhalla South Carolina? OMG!! Hilarious!!!
ONE

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm laughin' at the fool who thinks he can sell a console for $20 G's on ebay. That's true shit no jokin! LMAO!! Check this nut out here......
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstatio...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Then he's showin' you his receipt where he paid the 600 for it at wal-mart! Is he tryin' to rub it in or what? Just read the auction, this dude is a straight nut!
Oh Yeah! Did I mention that he's from Walhalla South Carolina? OMG!! Hilarious!!!
ONE
Stupid stupid stupid people!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

ONE

thas fuckin nuts man imagine gettin 25 g's for a $700 product insane

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dont know if anyone heard but some thugs robbed a bunch of people waiting in line knowing that they all had loot on em for the ps3. One kid got shot for his ps3. And check this out, while laid up the hospotial he asked hi moms to get back in line for him!

T

The Bastard

sum dood from boston got shot the fuck up from his playstation 3! i dont think it happened in boston tho. thats crazy.