PSN down again.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
yup the service is a piece of shit. and sony is being ass with their updates again too. nothing but vague "our engineers have identified the problem and are working to restore service". its all bullshit. glad i also play on my old reliable 360.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
funk psn....if u don't have XBOX you don't have a gaming system...LMAO

I hope that shhh stays down 4ever....j/k

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Im votin all yall mufukkas as Most Drunk

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Last game system I purchased was the PS2 in 2006 ... needless to say that thing was already old back then.

So basically I have no idea of what you guys are talking about.

Well....these days you can play people online from all over the world. PSN is the play station network....there online server. You can also buy games that will be downloaded str8 to your gaming system, get game updates, roster updates and fixes etc etc.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Is this any surprise from a company that bought a brand new technology and released it prematurely so they can go out and say "OUR game discs can hold up to 50gigs!!!11!" and then whisper under their breath "...but you have to install them which will easily take 20+ mins"

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Japan is really getting hit from every direction...but just like every thing else that they have had to bounce back from...they will from this as well...and they will do it big. I hate that PSN is down but be patient...and the benefits will be great! Just watch...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Btw, Blockbuster is shutting down shop everywhere, so it's a good time to pick up some cheap games (50%-70% off)... I picked up 4 today... good stuff!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
I WILL CRUSH U LIKE A JELLY BEAN SON.....I hit u back the other night with no response...my shit is always on so sometimes I'm not there.

This is the second time in a day i've used "except" instead of "accept"...i'm getting dumber buy the minute...anyways let me know when you want that whooping

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
well its back up. came back at around 6 pm.

members online