Pssssst!!! Potheads only!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
yo, I havn't tried this but from what i heard,,,,this recipe will FUCK U UP!!!! There called "Fire Crackers",,,basically take a gram or two of herb and grind it up real good right. Then take some crackers(saltines) and spread some peanut butter on the tops. Sprinkle the herb onto the peanut butter crackers. Place another cracker on the tops. Wrapp in tinfoil and bake in the oven on 31o for 20-25 minutes. Eat one then eat another a half hour later,,,,,the effect takes awhile to kick in,,,but once it does,,,,You will be the highest you ever been!!!! Enjoy.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
two GRAMS! that is like nearly half my weeks supply! you pot head muther fukker! haha i bet it does get you fucked n all, eating it is that trippy shit....

oh yea Stress, been wonderering this for a while, what time of day do you start smoking? or do you just blaze it throughout the day, me - first spliff a 4 or 5, seen

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Questions (all hypothetically speaking of course):
How does it taste?
How can you fit two grams of bud onto a Saltine?
Can you use nutella instead of peanut butter?

And Haze 47, they have a specific time for first puff of the day - it's called 4/20, live it bro (hypothetically that is)

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
damn that sounds crazy i wanna try that

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
never heard of that, i have made weed brownies and weed cake before, and what i did was i took 7 grams and broke it up and cooked with some butter in a pan, get all the thc off the buds and take teh bud out, and you will have butter and thc, then put in your brownie mix. we cut 3 big brownies from the pan, which was like 2+ grams of weed a piece, and i was fucked up for like a solid 5 or 6 hours, but the high is a very lazy one, all you want to do is sit and do NOTHING, lol, so yeah i'm sure those things will get you fucked up

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
@Haze,,,,depends on what I'm doin or how well work went that day. I normally do toke around 420

@dahkter,,,,I said use 2 grams cause I would assume ya makin more then one. Just get a weed grinder.

@Fury,,,Next time ya come to the crib its on!

@Graf,,,like I said,,I havnt tried this yet but know people who have and thats what they told me,,altho,,supposedly playin Video games are tight in this state.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Acapulco Green
--------------

3 ripe avocados
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 teaspoons chili powder
3 tablespoons wine vinegar

1/2 cup chopped Weed (grass)

Mix the vinegar, grass, and chili powder together and let the
mixture stand for one hour. Then add avocados and onions and mash
it all together. It can be served with tacos or as a dip.

Pot Loaf
--------
1 packet onion soup mix
1 (16 oz.) can whole peeled tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped Weed
2 lbs. ground beef or chicken or turkey
1 egg
4 slices bread, crumbled

Mix all ingredients and shape into a loaf. Bake for one hour in
400-degree oven. Serves about six.

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I used to just eat weed in class strait out the bag when i was in high school. mmmm. yum

I know what you mean by body high, wash it down with a little absynth and youre good

I usually start the smokin at about 8:00 am on the weekdays and 12:00 noon on weekends. I smoke all day long and i usually feel like passing out by like 10:00 but I just smoke more herb to get me right and I'll stay up till like 4 makin beats, then get up at 8:00 with a toasty spliff and some Trix

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
@Haze,,,,depends on what I'm doin or how well work went that day. I normally do toke around 420

@dahkter,,,,I said use 2 grams cause I would assume ya makin more then one. Just get a weed grinder.

@Fury,,,Next time ya come to the crib its on!

@Graf,,,like I said,,I havnt tried this yet but know people who have and thats what they told me,,altho,,supposedly playin Video games are tight in this state.
helll yea let me knoe when we all knoe how Stress loves to bake pastry

T

The Bastard

that body high shit aint fun man,and its nuthin like bein smoked, the first and last time i took weed brownies i thought i was made outta liquid. dont do it guys! please! lol

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
yeah I know I haven't been around in a while...You all miss me right...No u don't, dont fuckin lie...what up illmuzik...nothing like a good weed thread to get me back in action...weighin in on the topic...weed brownies will fuck u up like your first time smoking...It is like a "body" high...Very potent... The only time I ate these things, my ex-girlfriend(we were together at the time though) made me some with a dime...I was stuck for the whole weekend...Smoking times, I usually start first thing in the morning unless I have to go to work...If i get off at five though, I'm usually high by 5:05. I'm a joint smoker cuz blunts are just too much for me...So i just take hits throughout the day to maintain the buzz. I try not to get blitzed so I can stay productive and on the go. If i'm smoking big blunts, aint nothing gettin accomplished...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
bluchippa5 said:
yeah I know I haven't been around in a while...You all miss me right...No u don't, dont fuckin lie...what up illmuzik...nothing like a good weed thread to get me back in action...weighin in on the topic...weed brownies will fuck u up like your first time smoking...It is like a "body" high...Very potent... The only time I ate these things, my ex-girlfriend(we were together at the time though) made me some with a dime...I was stuck for the whole weekend...Smoking times, I usually start first thing in the morning unless I have to go to work...If i get off at five though, I'm usually high by 5:05. I'm a joint smoker cuz blunts are just too much for me...So i just take hits throughout the day to maintain the buzz. I try not to get blitzed so I can stay productive and on the go. If i'm smoking big blunts, aint nothing gettin accomplished...

yeah, I try to stay away from blunts myself. I smoke joints and bowls. The shit that blunt paper is made out of will kill ya slowly!

S

Svenghali

I'm the Herboponic Dutch Master

For those wit a sweet tooth like me:

The Original Mary Jane Superweed’s Super Candy

Ingredients: 1 lb. roasted cashew butter. 3/4 cut dried currents. 3-4 tsp. honey. 2 cups shredded coconut. 1/2 cup ground almond meal.

The Preparation: In a mixing bowl blend cashew butter with honey. In a flat tray mix coconut with almond meal. Roll and knead cashew honey mix in coconut-almond mix. As the cashew picks up the coconut it will become less tacky. When both are thoroughly blended spread currents on tray. Roll and knead currents into the candy. When this is done pieces can be broken off and shaped into individual candies. To add cannabis: knead 1/2 - 1 gm of pulverized cannabis (preferably crumbly Lebanese) into each 3/4 inch cube of candy. Alternatively use pre-prepared THC Butter.

Stress, try Ducth Masters, it's the smoothest burnin' blunt.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Me and my old roomate made 20 Cookies with 20 grams of Shake i ate 2 and thought i was dying i couldint even move that was a crazy night

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
thats a gram each cookie on average...so thats like a blunt worth in each cookie...waaayyyy too much for baking with...that shit is potent....you should have just used a dime...that would have been sufficient for 20 cookies...

members online