manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
TheRenaissance.JPG

feeling this so much

T

TheMost

Was never a real big fan of the guy, vibrant thing i hated it but why not ill give this a shot!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Q is perfect for this style of hip hop. His album will be HUGE! Females will be buying multiple copies of his joint. He picked the perfect time to make his come back. This is adult hip hop at it's best! I hear this album being in heavy rotation in the upscale clubs world wide.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
This is a dope album! I am feelin 95% of the songs... the only song I didn't really like to much was Man woman boogie.
A couple tracks remind me of some old Common.......

T

The Arkitekt

Dope.

Youtube really gotta up their shit to like at least 128kb/s

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
pretty good song...i need more convincing cuz after vibrant thing i still doubt him

T

TheMost

This track is dope yess!!!! Grown man hip hop!!!

with that said, he looks like a dork with that skwirl on his head.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i guess those tracks soud sorta dope...idk i need to hear the whole thing

T

TheMost

I Wish Bin Laden Wouldve Flown a Peppermint Airplane to the Back of Your Throat Nigga

best quote ive ever seen in my life

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
yeah this album is huge. perfect blend of old school and new school with qtip ripping it as usually.
it was such a shame the kamaal lp never was released, but finally he did it
im going to buy this

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Q-Tip's "Amplified" is a good fuckin album. I am biased though. ATCQ is my favorite group. I am getting this new one for sure.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Oh wow! I am listening to this now and man! My nigga came with it again. This is going straight in the Cobalt and being bumped for a straight month. LOL!

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Got this last week. Tip came a good time to drop a dope album. Favorite joint "Dance on Glass".

FYI...Black Milk dropped a new joint too, called Tronic. Came across it, while looking for the Tip album. So I copped both. :)

members online