quality sounds

M

MOOK

ive been usin fl for awile..i like how its so easy to put songs together but the instruments are horrible..even sounfonts..everything sounds fake..im savin up for the mm6 but i gotta deal wit what i got for now.. is there anywhere i can get decent sounds for fl??

M

MOOK

yeah i know about vsts.. most of them seem more for techno kind of sh**t you know?? im lookin for straight up authentic instrument sounds.. i know what your sayin about samplin sounds ..but i wanna actually play it not sample..the only vsts that i know of that sound great are eastwest vsts there bangin but hard to get off the web..i guess i just gotta ride it out till i get the mini mo

check it www.myspace.com/mookmuzik

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yeah i know about vsts.. most of them seem more for techno kind of sh**t you know?? im lookin for straight up authentic instrument sounds.. i know what your sayin about samplin sounds ..but i wanna actually play it not sample..the only vsts that i know of that sound great are eastwest vsts there bangin but hard to get off the web..i guess i just gotta ride it out till i get the mini mo

check it www.myspace.com/mookmuzik

Philharmonic Miroslav is a dope vsti.. but yeah all the nice ones are large and hard to find nowadays. also, guitars are hard to emulate so i just bought one and learned how to play decently. try to pick up little cheap instruments when you find them and learn basic music theory.

M

MOOK

Philharmonic Miroslav is a dope vsti.. but yeah all the nice ones are large and hard to find nowadays. also, guitars are hard to emulate so i just bought one and learned how to play decently. try to pick up little cheap instruments when you find them and learn basic music theory.

thanks bro ill check that shit out..the eastwest guitar vst..i forget what its called..but its fucking perfect..slides hammer ons/off everything its amazing..(you can check it out on youtube) i got the m audio fast track so anything with guitar or bass i plug right into that with guitar rig on my pc and play it myself so that works out good. but i dont wanna be limited to guitar and shitty ass synths.. software is great and its changing the way we make music..but im thinkin when it really comes down to it, for real sounding instruments you need a high end keyboard

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
thanks bro ill check that shit out..the eastwest guitar vst..i forget what its called..but its fucking perfect..slides hammer ons/off everything its amazing..(you can check it out on youtube) i got the m audio fast track so anything with guitar or bass i plug right into that with guitar rig on my pc and play it myself so that works out good. but i dont wanna be limited to guitar and shitty ass synths.. software is great and its changing the way we make music..but im thinkin when it really comes down to it, for real sounding instruments you need a high end keyboard

i think a mixture between real instruments and software is where it's at (guitar rig is nice). Being familiar with the scale and chords is also excellent. you know the more tools you have the more versatile your art becomes. lately i have been spending alot of time just listening to very different and old records and paying attention to how they set everything up. for years i had the tools but didn't have this diverse music understanding from lost genres. good luck

members online