Question about TAXI vs Other Services

dbit

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This year I finally started to just dip my toe in some of the placement services. I began with istandard because I've heard of some artists using it before and at $50 its not a huge commitment. So far I've gotten some plays and comments and it's just another tool for self promotion, ya know.

Now I'm thinking I want to cover another base and use one of the more active services like TAXI or PMP. Now Taxi has a good track record and is actively engaged with a lot of industry people in all areas, but how strong is their focus on urban music & hip hop? I'm wondering if PMP wouldn't be smarter because of how targeted it is to my music. They are both about the same fee for a years membership.

I've contemplated whether or not to use any of these services at all, but I got over thinking any of them were my key, they're just more tools in the tool box.

Any thoughts on either taxi or pmp would be appreciated, although I'd like to avoid a hate fest from people that just put their songs on one of them and never got a contact. Again, its just one more tool!

members online