Question: Am I asking too many questions?

How old are you Fade? I watched an Alfred Hitchcock film the other day and Cary Grant had some microfilm! That film came out in '59!
all old newspapers used to be archived to microfiche, if you wanted to dig into the archive you would get the roll of microfiche and start scrolling. Now we have the internet, but Im sure there are still tons of microfiche archives. Theres no way its all been digitised, theres just too much of it.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Creating fiches and film was a really interesting job but unfortunately it was replaced by CD's and now today it's all online cloud stuff.

Fun fact: I once inhaled ammonia. That was fun. Well, I inhaled it a bunch of times but one night I got it directly and I could literally feel it go right into my lungs. That sucked. I remember running outside to get fresh air. All because some dickhead switched the ammonia and water bottles without labeling them.

all old newspapers used to be archived to microfiche, if you wanted to dig into the archive you would get the roll of microfiche and start scrolling. Now we have the internet, but Im sure there are still tons of microfiche archives. Theres no way its all been digitised, theres just too much of it.
Yes you're right, remember seeing that in X Files back in the day.
Microfilm is the spy stuff right?

Creating fiches and film was a really interesting job but unfortunately it was replaced by CD's and now today it's all online cloud stuff.

Fun fact: I once inhaled ammonia. That was fun. Well, I inhaled it a bunch of times but one night I got it directly and I could literally feel it go right into my lungs. That sucked. I remember running outside to get fresh air. All because some dickhead switched the ammonia and water bottles without labeling them.
I hope you punched that guy in the face

members online