loanshark316

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I own an EPS 16+ and I am wanting to create a
drumkit that is on one track. The kit consists of drumhit samples I
have created that are on different floppies. I have gone into edit
mode and set the range for each sample and the samples do map across
the board, but when I go to record the sequence it only allows one
track to record and the samples are on different instrument tracks. How can I do this? I must be having a brain cramp. Once again thanks for your help

Jason

loanshark316

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Like if I go to record a sequence and I have some snares on Instrument Track 1 and my kicks on Instrument track 2. When I hit record/play I can only lay down either the kicks or snares first and then I have to go back and lay the other instrument track. I did go into load mode and I was able to load a kick drum on let's say the C key and put my snare on the D Key and had both instrument tracks selected and I could play both. But whenever I go to record, it switches to one instrument track or the either. How can I get two different drum hits onto one instrument Track? Thanks

K

koldslaut

You need to copy the wave sample into a created instrument and created layer. Edit pitch will provide you with area to Start and End what keys will play the snare, kick, etc. Try it out and make that hot ish...

loanshark316

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
So just copy the sound, like the snare which is in instrument track 2 into the kick, instrument track 1? and layer it? Is this correct? I just purchased the EPS 16. Thanks for your help!!

K

koldslaut

I use an ASR-10 but this should apply the same to an EPS.

First, create an instrument on let's say track 2 for example. Now, create a new layer for the created instrument. You should have your kick, snare or whatevers loaded as well (any tracks other than track 2).
Select the instrument you want to copy into the created instrument (track 2). Press edit instrument and the layer page should show up. Press the key for the snare, kick, etc. A wavesample number should show. Now, copy the wavesample into track two, layer 1. The copied wavesample should now be on the created instrument at the same key it was copied from. Repeat these steps to copy whatever wavesample you want from a drum kit onto a new instrument/track. This should help you.
Do you have the manual?

members online