Question to all the dads here...

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
So when your wife/girl was in hospital after giving birth, what gift (if any) did you take her? I know it's the 'thing' to take her a gift, but I'm not sure what. She's already got an engagement ring, eternity ring, necklaces, a locket etc. so I'm not sure about jewellery, I just wanted to get some ideas from others.

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
You may think she has enough jewellery, but chances are, she doesn't share that thought.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
You may think she has enough jewellery, but chances are, she doesn't share that thought.

Well she keeps looking at rings and saying 'Ooh that one's nice' and playing down that she wants it, so I might see what I can do in the jewellery department.

Fade, gays can't be dads, that's why you ain't one. Still, congratulations on the engagement to Relic though. Which one of you got down on all fours to present the ring?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Where do you get that from? I told you, 2good forwards me these weird emails but he's actually trying to send it to Relic, for some reason he CC's me on it.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
keep it simple, get her some flowers...no need to buy jewelry.....keep your money, you'll need it

So when your wife/girl was in hospital after giving birth, what gift (if any) did you take her? I know it's the 'thing' to take her a gift, but I'm not sure what. She's already got an engagement ring, eternity ring, necklaces, a locket etc. so I'm not sure about jewellery, I just wanted to get some ideas from others.

agreed. I didn t get my wife anything. Put all money to the kid. That formula is a bitch.

I agree too, now is no time to be buying trinkets, like relic said, the child and your support is the best present you could give. Being there for the birth is the most important thing. IMO.
If a lack of trinket is that big a deal, then I personally would have to question the basis for the relationship.

EDIT: If you feel personally that you must buy her something, then how about a locket to put a picture of the newborn baby into.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
If a lack of trinket is that big a deal, then I personally would have to question the basis for the relationship.

Lol, nah it's nothing like that. It's more for me really, I like buying her things and spoiling her. I think I'm gonna take Excellence's suggestion and just get her some flowers, something simple. We're both gonna be pre-occupied anyways. Thanks peoples, appreciate the replies.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
Lol, nah it's nothing like that. It's more for me really, I like buying her things and spoiling her. I think I'm gonna take Excellence's suggestion and just get her some flowers, something simple. We're both gonna be pre-occupied anyways. Thanks peoples, appreciate the replies.
dude, you've got a kid together now. there's no need to buy any more gifts - you got what you wanted: you're stuck with eachother. forever. whether you like it or not.

flowers sounds reasonable to me. material nature: know it as an enemy.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

members online