Quick Preview of the Smash Brothers "Fear Factor"

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
volumes a too loud Ash.....on the vid that is, and the camera man is making me dizzy as fuck.....dope azz track though.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
LOL yea well the shotty camera work is due to the fact that im filming on a digitial camera that is small as hell... but yall get the picture..

I closed my eyes and just listened after a few seconds of blurred vision....lol..it's all good though.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
definitely looking forward to it!!

is that ash's studio?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
^^ lol ... thats classic's wife .. um..wait.... i mean girlfriend lol ..... she just got finished laying down a hook for another track which was the last bit of recording we needed... right now we are just fine-tuning the arrangements before it goes off to the engineer for the mixing/mastering duites.

we appreciate the comments illfam!

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Sounds good!
Tell me you got that "Timing issue" worked out! lol

yeah man .. lmao ... its fine and evrything sounds good... matter fact that was the song class's girl was laying down the hook for .. once i work my arrangment magic in pro tools that track is gonna be bangin fo sho.. big shouts to relic and stepchild for making that happen .. great collab ....would love to do another in the near future. class was buggin out when he heard steps verse lol..

members online