QUIZ: What type of Rapper should you be Producing for?

G

Griffin Avid

Headertypeofrapper.jpg

http://www.quiztron.com/tests/rapper_should_be_pro_quiz_110271.htm

Don't forget to share your results and opinions.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
i should be producing for a "Classic Ripper"

My feedback/opinion is that the quiz could actually be a good learning tool about scenarios especially for new producers -if- each question tied into what decisions a "newbie producer", "experienced producer" (for example) would make.

Especially at the end, if I got the score of "Classic Ripper" - what does that mean? Does it mean I made good decisions, or I need to work on the business side of production etc.
Brief explanation would be good at the end.

Reading some of the questions had me thinking "Who would make that decision??!!" but after I thought about it, I know at least 3 people who have made most of the decisions listed so its not that far off lol.

G

Griffin Avid

Well, take it again and put in choices you think are really bad and see what you get...
I think the overall point is pretty clear and only a few choices should be head scratchers.

Honestly it's as deep as you want it to be.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i got the classic ripper...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I went back and answered diff and got boy toy/toy boy..
lol
Says do 16 with him and let him go!

Also:

Dead on Arrival

The album did real well. A part of you is convinced that his death boosted sales. You will always wonder: What if he was still here and how great he could have been. Damn shame.

And:

Gansta Gangsta

Aww damn. Sorry. Can’t produce him. Someone broke in your studio and took all your gear. Hmmm.