Qunatize in FL?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I was wanting to know if the Quantize feature was in FL?Please and thanks for the replies!!

truf....check the FL thread under software. Go there and use the site search feature....the question may have been asked before. You don't have a manual that tells you that? If you don't have a manual you might want to find one in pdf form to download. This will probably get moved to software when a Moderator peeps it. Good luck and get Reason...leave that fruity shit alone.

madcapj

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
go to fl help then on search type quantize you will get lots of option the choose what suites you,aight!

YoungTruf

ill o.g.
Ok guys don't get supa tense on me,I'm not new to this but the reason why I asked because I didn't know what quantize was.That's because I was stuck on the "Pick n Paint" feature.I wanted to try doing live beats with an MPD or Trigger finger.I also wanted to do this for doing live melodies instead of going to the piano roll and painting some random notes :mad:

I've also watched some tutorials on the proper way to use Quantize,so I'm all good now k?

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
No doubt, take it easy on the new guys, you old cranky a$$es.

F

filson

ALT+Q in piano roll [ or maybe ctrl+q] i dont have fl in front of me

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well I do it like this: 1st I play the drum pattern with my controller. 2nd I listen to it. If it sounds nice without quantize, I leave it as it is... if it doesn't I use the control + q in piano roll and voila :D