quotes from mike tyson. hilarious read.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
“ called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

“I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain.”

"It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

"If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

"I felt Holyfield was using his head illegally. I told the referee I wasn't getting any help, so I went back to the streets. I cannot defend it, but it happened."

"I could have knocked him out in the third round but I wanted to do it slowly, so he would remember this night for a long time."

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."

"Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It's all lies. I have never laid a finger on her."

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"How dare these boxers challenge me with their primitive skills? It makes me angry. They're just as good as dead."

"If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."

"The one thing I know, everyone respects the true person and everyone's not true with themselves. All of these people who are heroes, these guys who have been lily white and clean all their lives, if they went through what I went through, they would commit suicide. They don't have the heart that I have. I've lived places they can't defecate in."

"There's no one perfect. We're always gonna do that. Jimmy Swaggart is lascivious, Mike Tyson is lascivious -- but we're not criminally, at least I'm not, criminally lascivious. You know what I mean. I may like to fornicate more than other people -- it's just who I am. I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid? I mean, I been robbed of my most of my money, can I at least get without the people wanting to harass me and wanting to throw me in jail?"

"At times, I come across as crude or crass, that irritates you when I come across like a Neanderthal or a babbling idiot at times. But I like to be that person. I like to show you all that person because that's who you come to see."

"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all."

"I like the British bikes. I like British people. They're real mellow."

"I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. So every now and then I kick your fucking ass."

"I just want to conquer people and their souls."

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Hahaaha!!! He's the fuckin BEST!

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i almost fell out my chair when i read that one

good post

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yo, he's not lying bout the zoloft either. His trainers would take him off the zoloft a month before his fights. Thats why he bit evander's ear, punched a referee, etc. you know the rest.

T

The Bastard

"How dare these boxers challenge me with their primitive skills? It makes me angry. They're just as good as dead."

THOSE ARE THE WORDS OF A FUCKIN SOLDIER. MIKES SO BAD HE GOOD, LIKE SCARFACE

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
LOLLL HE WANTED TO FIGHT A FUCKIN GORILLA, is he a reall GGG(GORILLA)-UNIT SOLDIER loll

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Haha! Amazing...actually it's genius.

Favorites:

"It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

Ctrl

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
More Infamous Quotes From Mikey

"I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain."

"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too"

"If you can control your fear, it makes you more alert, like a deer coming across the lawn."

"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him [Lennox Lewis]. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

"I come across like a Neanderthal or a babbling idiot at times. But I like to be that person."

"I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian."

"At times, I come across as crude or crass, that irritates you when I come across like a Neanderthal or a babbling idiot at times. But I like to be that person. I like to show you all that person because that's who you come to see."

"I don't know what kind of doctor I am. But watching all these beautiful sisters here...I'm debating whether I should be a gynecologist. (on being given an honorary degree)"

"I'm not Mother Teresa. But I'm also not Charles Manson!"

"I'm the most irresponsible person in the world. The reason I'm like that is because, at 21, you all gave me $50 or $100 million, and I didn't know what to do. I'm from the ghetto. I don't know how to act. One day I'm in a dope house robbing somebody. The next thing I know, 'You're the heavyweight champion of the world.' ... Who am I? What am I? I don't even know who I am. I'm just a dumb child. I'm being abused. I'm being robbed by lawyers. I think I have more money than I do. I'm just a dumb pugnacious fool. I'm just a fool who thinks I'm someone. And you tell me I should be responsible?"

"There are nine million people who see me in the ring and hate my guts. Most of them are white. That's okay. Just spell my name right"

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big
lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend." (On Razor Ruddock)

"When you see me smash somebody's skull, you enjoy it."

"No one gives a f**k about me. No one cares if my children starve, if
they're on welfare. I have to support my children. I need more money."

Mike, on his mother who died in 1982: "I never saw my mother happy
with me and proud of me for doing something: She only knew me as being
a wild kid running the streets, coming home with new clothes that she
knew I didn't pay for. I never got a chance to talk to her or know
about her. Professionally, it has no effect, but it's crushing
emotionally and personally."

"I feel like sometimes that I was born, that I'm not meant for this
society because everyone here is a f**king hypocrite. Everybody says
they believe in God but they don't do God's work. Everybody
counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think
Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I'm a
Muslim, but do you think Jesus would love me ... I think Jesus would
have a drink with me and discuss ... why you acting like that? Now, he
would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and
said in the name of Jesus even ... They'd throw me in jail and write
bad articles about me and then go to church on Sunday and say Jesus is
a wonderful man and he's coming back to save us. But they don't
understand that when he comes back, that these crazy greedy
capitalistic men are gonna kill him again."

"I don't know if I'm mentally sick, but I have... episodes sometimes.
I'm a depressant kind of dude. I have episodes, and I'm human. But no
one cares about my health as a human because sometimes I'm in my
episodes when I'm at work."

"I really dig Hannibal. Hannibal had real guts. He rode elephants into
Cartilage."

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
As I'm reading this stuff; I can picture Keenan Ivory Wayans doing his impression of Mike at the same time. LOL!
ONE

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
hahahaha that ni99a's crazy, but it'll be interesting to see if he's gonna get his ass kicked when he fights again. good post!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Mike tyson said:
"I feel like sometimes that I was born, that I'm not meant for this
society because everyone here is a f**king hypocrite. Everybody says
they believe in God but they don't do God's work. Everybody
counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think
Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I'm a
Muslim, but do you think Jesus would love me ... I think Jesus would
have a drink with me and discuss ... why you acting like that? Now, he
would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and
said in the name of Jesus even ... They'd throw me in jail and write
bad articles about me and then go to church on Sunday and say Jesus is
a wonderful man and he's coming back to save us. But they don't
understand that when he comes back, that these crazy greedy
capitalistic men are gonna kill him again."

Now thats some of the realist shit i have ever read. I really feel him on that tip

class..

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
O-H-TEN said:
As I'm reading this stuff; I can picture Keenan Ivory Wayans doing his impression of Mike at the same time. LOL!
ONE

haha, i'm reading everything and hearing Keenan's Mike-voice in my head.

Updates on Mike Tyson.

1 Aug 2003
Mike Tyson files for bankruptcy in New York.

13 Sep 2003
Mike Tyson attends a charity benefit at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. When asked why he came, Tyson confesses "Because I've got nothing else to do."

21 Sep 2003
Rap artist 50 Cent purchases Mike Tyson's 48,000-square-foot mansion in Farmington, Connecticut for $4.1 million.

28 Jun 2004
In an interview with This Is London, Tyson announces that since declaring bankruptcy he has been sleeping in homeless shelters and living off handouts. "I've got nowhere to live. I've been crashing with friends, literally sleeping in shelters. Unsavoury characters are giving me money and I'm taking it. I need it. The drug dealers, they sympathise with me. They see me as some sort of pathetic character... I know I was a tough, bad-ass talking fighter, but I ain't no mob figure. I did my time for the rape. I paid my money to Las Vegas. I paid my dues. I ain't the same person I was when I bit that guy's ear off."

Isn't he fighting K1 fights nowadays?
tyson_fingers_shrunk.jpg

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
" I just want to conquer people and their souls"
LOL... I wanna be like Mike. Something is psychologically wrong when someone basically says they want to defeat you AND take your soul. I laughed my a$$ off reading the quotes, but afterwards felt bad for Mike.

Anyhow, Thanks for the humorous quotes Cold Truth

members online