R.A. The Rugged Man

Soulja

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm not sure how many of you know about this dude. I just came accross his album "Die,Rugged Man, Die" a few days ago. Some hip hop head cats were tellin me a little about him. He's been locked up in fucked up record deals for awile and hasnt really been able to do anything. Here is a link to his website where you can download an mp3 of his new album. Tell what you think, and if you have any more info on him please share it.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
That album is sick. Very well produced. RA's a talented mc, i advise anyone to cop this album.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
album is nice, ive been waiting for a Rugged Man album for awhile

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
a lot of people know of this dude actually.

a lot of people dont "get" him, but people who like him love him and respect him.

i think hes among the more underated mc's around, mainly because of his obscurity. i have NEVER heard a weak RA track. ever. not one.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ya i read about him in XXL a few months ago and got his album it was pretty Sick the article was funny cuz he was sayin how 2 new Biggie and Biggie wanted 2 take him 2 see Puff but he wouldint cuz he was just 2 crazy

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the man was dope in all his singles he had on the past and ofcourse the whole album is freaking dope.... one of my favorite albums for 2004 :)

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
yea man ra is hot he been around for a while now i guess now he is finally gonna get his time to shine

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
RA is a fuckin animal on the mic..hes def on my top 10 MCs..that song Black and white AMAAAZIN..check the man out for real

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yeah he's had a crazy background too. His dad suffered from agent orange (or some war by-product) and I think was sent to prison for life for murdering a whore or someone. All his brothers and sisters are deaf and dumb, hence "deaf stoneybrook kids". It's actually amazing that he's still around after what i read about bad deals falling through concerning hiphop. but r'a's got props amoungst the community it seems. I read these things from elemental magazine

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
"Take the knife from the table girl, and cut little chunks out the back of my neck. DO IT!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!"

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Sorry to say this but I compeletly forgot about dude... He is and always was ill as fuck though! I think I'm gunna have to go ahead and cop all of his albums....