R.I.P. Coolio

Battle Points: 27
Sad Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I always enjoyed this song of his...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Quite a few rappers from back in the day that are no longer with us. The health-related ones like Phife and Prodigy really suck.

Pour One Out Malt Liquor GIF

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
??? Wasn't it sickle cell?
According to a coroner's report, Prodigy was admitted to Spring Valley Medical Center after suffering a significant medical episode arising from his life-long battle with sickle-cell anemia. Days later, on the morning of June 20, he was found unresponsive by hospital staff. It was reported at the time that Prodigy died from accidental choking.[74] The complaint, which was filed on behalf of the family by the Gage Law Firm, alleges that the Spring Valley hospital breached their duty of care for Prodigy by "failing to maintain a working IV access," and by "failing to continuously monitor oxygen levels" as ordered by physicians in the hospital, and that those failures led to Prodigy's death

Thats what Wiki says, i just remember reading stuff about an egg sandwich he choked on...but in a hospital?

I mean in the end, hes gone, sad.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Did you hear they have likely found the cure for sickle cell? It’s still needing a lot of clinical trials and it’s years away from being widely available but it seems they actually have cured multiple people. Amazing.

I was a pretty big coolio fan so this news is a bummer. I think the best tribute to him is this.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Damn, R.I.P.