r.i.p joker

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The bottom line is that it's tragic, and that we won't know what really happened until they do an autopsy. Until then it's just speculation.

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
its all not good at all!!

i recently lost some one very close, a father figure,mentor,friend, u name it
he was close!!! and a part of my heart has pain no one could image!
ive seen people die and had them die in my arms!
and no matter how much u go threw it
it doesnt get easier
it gets more painful!!
but only some understand the impact that he mad on me and us!
so in respect my condolence go's out to his family and fans and friends!
1luv illmuzik

1luv to luis
r.ip. luis arnold!!!!!aka!!!! L.A management

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
RIP

it's so easy to look at this and just pass judgment over the internet. none of us personally knew the real him, and none of us knew his motivations. what we do know is that a very young upcoming actor who was about to give his breakthrough performance is gone. he left behind a wife and 2 year old daughter who will now be subjected to a terrible amount of paparazzi and news reporters. it's going to be real difficult for alot of people to deal with this death, but overall he was just a man and should be respected.

Yo, not to go off topic, but that quote u got in ya sig bout bin laden is fuckin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Yo, not to go off topic, but that quote u got in ya sig bout bin laden is fuckin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, that was a famous last shoutout to Fade from a recently exed member who apparently decided to try crack for the first time and log on..Very funny and very bizarre..

I suppose its possible Heath accidently took too many sleeping pills , but not likely.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
lol, that was a famous last shoutout to Fade from a recently exed member who apparently decided to try crack for the first time and log on..Very funny and very bizarre..

I suppose its possible Heath accidently took too many sleeping pills , but not likely.

Oh word?!!! i missed that shit. who got banned?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
That doesnt sound like open mind. funny ass shit to say to someone tho, im looking forward to using that on somebody soon.

richwny15

ill o.g.
Thats what happens when you young, rich, n famous. The hardest part of being rich and famous is learning how to deal with that crazy life style. look what happen to people like mike tyson, bobby brown, owen wilson, BRITNEY F***ing SPEARS, I could go on and on...lollz

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Thats what happens when you young, rich, n famous. The hardest part of being rich and famous is learning how to deal with that crazy life style. look what happen to people like mike tyson, bobby brown, owen wilson, BRITNEY F***ing SPEARS, I could go on and on...lollz

if Lil Wayne keep his habits up we gonna be sayin R.i.P to a REAL joker.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
CHILLLLLLLLLL

both you catz are some stand up guys......leave the internet beef to the meat eaters like ME!

Acutally I'm no meater....I'm actually a vegetarian....real talk!

Will a mod close this thread until dudes autopsy is done so the speculating can STOP!

Alrighty then....word to all your mothers!

LOL!!! I didn't think we were beefing. I wasn't mad or anything either lol...... but the bottom line is... a nigga need meat in his life :)

edit: No homo ( in memory of the pancake bunny.... )

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
That doesnt sound like open mind. funny ass shit to say to someone tho, im looking forward to using that on somebody soon.

so if i hear that shyt on friday ima knoe where that came from u fuckin wolfhead

^^ BBBBBbbbbbbbppppppp *spits coffee everywhere* hahahahahaha

hey mod...idk if u knoe but ur arrow is not pointing at nothing lol..

members online