R.I.P Takeoff (1/3 of Migos)

• beat this! voting starts in...

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This shits so wak, yo. You don’t see this in any other genre but rap. Someone posted a video on the forum with kids doing gun hand gestures and I put a sad face on it. America is set up for us to fail. We need change.
Word. We never hear about Country, EDM, Rock, etc artists offing each other lol. Looking back at the 90s, it was Biggie and Pac that should have deaded all that kind of shit but now it's way worse.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Never @Fade hearing about people in other genres offing each other ‘cause they’re not stupid enough to promote the ignorance via lyrics and videos while Hip Hop is addicted to “when keeping it real goes wrong.”

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I think it's more or less thugs trying to be rappers, whereas in the past it was rappers acting like thugs in their songs. So when we see "rapper so and so got shot", a lot of times it can equate to "gang member shot". That sort of thing. Not in this case, except for the shooter who might be a thug acting like a rapper.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @Fade shooter was Takeoff’s personal security.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The @Fade shooter was Takeoff’s personal security.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Re: role models @2GooD Productions Jackson Katz and Jeremy Hurte are one of many doing the work, they're out there on YT and beyond. As you're my Brotha from across the pond, check out Let's Talk Bruh on YT.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Role models is something truly missing today, but that really comes back to just having a community, and it's sad to see after all these years that this is still going on. This is one of the reasons why Rap music will always have a stigma attached to it.

members online