Racist Punks Expose Their Bitch-assness

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
damn... i know this sounds foolish, but i wish i was there for that shit... why didnt anyone come out? wtf? in situations like that, if u cant get away, i always felt to grab one and make him feel the wrath... u gonna get yo ass whupped, but someone's gotta pay as well... ive had a few situations like that in the past, and yo... once i grab one of yo asses, ITS ON!!! black, white, dont matter

da relic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah....I hate when people act hard when they're with their boys....that dude most likely would've fucked them up one on one.....He walked away from that shit...Those dudes are weak...fags...

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
^ lol no kidding that dude probably weighed more than two of those bitch ass racists put together.

man that's fucked up. seriously. racism is bullshit, those pussies weren't even man enough to take him mono e mono.

i remember when I used to be a punk (rocker) I was at a show where these skinheads were picking on the only black kid in the crowd.

Me and a couple friends got involved (defending the kid) and one of the skinners ended up in the hospital with a shattered jaw. Not broken, shattered. Cinder blocks work wonders in situations like this.

I saw the dude at a show shortly after he got out of the hospital. His jaw was wired shut. Motherfucker couldnt have spouted any racist propeganda if he wanted to.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
the best is when the black guy just shoves one of the whities and the white dude just falls and skulls himself on the pavement.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I was hoping he kicked one of their mouths in...that would be dope.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i dont understand... i thought youtube shows this stuff? wassup with the disclaimer? maybe he titled it wrong?

he said, they were saying "you go 1st... NO, you go 1st" if that aint some bitch shit, i dont know what is! :angry:

i dont understand... one was "released"... sigh... or, maybe i motherfukkin do!

da relic

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Notice how even though there's 3 of them, they still seemed scared to go at him! He got lucky though, let's hope that video was given to the cops, watch those hillbillies end up in the slammer. :)

Lol, the guy wasnt even hurt, them pussy punches were nothing.
I like the way the guy that tried a flying kick ended up on his arse, pure comedy.
Im surprised he didnt just take the one out at the end, he could have easily just fucked him up.
The adrenaline must have been running hard after taking those little punches.
I hate it when people gang up against people, those are the ones that are always pussies on their own.
I know for sure if one of them had gone for it, they would have got their arse kicked.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
You know they went back and told all their klan buddies they won.. lol
Poor dog was confused.
Dudes were all punks and they were def intimidated by the guy, who was definatively NOT scared of them.
lol, if it werent for all the asshole racism in this it would be pure comedy.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
WOW.
Im still amazed at the idiocy of some people even tho Ive seen a lot of really sorry shit in my days....
Too bad he didnt lay them out and punt their stupid yapping dog. lol.

So how is it confirmed that these assholes are clan members tho?
All i saw was a video tape of 3-4 extremely racist assholes who coudnt fight.
Granted their racist doosh bags, but who said their clan members?....I must have missed something.