Radio Frequencies Being Picked Up in Studio Monitors

Koey

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 24
How bad is it though? I mean do you only hear it when you turn your volume really high?

I mean if I turn down my volume I can barely hear it. It's a manageable situation. It's just annoying as fuck knowing that the problem is still there.

Still having issues with my "song bar" flickering while I'm playing a track though.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I had that issue years ago when I was using a shitty setup. I don't know about now, I haven't tested that shit but I mean, if you want to have super anal clean audio then it might never be possible. Maybe try praying to the gods and the earths.

Koey

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 24
latest

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Are you sure its "radio signals" or could it be from tv? Is your set up in an upstairs room, by chance? Back in college I used to pick up audio through my guitar amp from our cable tv wiring that ran under the floor of my room... I was on the second floor... If I moved my amp downstairs I didn't have that problem.

Idk if that'll help you out in anyway, but just something to think about

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Just thought I'd add to this thread since I just saw this site: http://www.furmansound.com/index.php and apparently they're really good from what I've heard. It was even mentioned in a video tour of a recording studio I saw on YouTube not long ago. I think it's more or less voltage regulator and power conditioner that would do the trick.

members online