Radio

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
oh ok so yall dont get into any banter back and forth like cohosts.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
There's a player there but I'm actually working today on a new one, it should be much better. What phone do you have? Android or iPhone?
iphone. i got it to work. you should make it say streaming too or something, once i saw download i didnt even bother. same thing might happen to other people.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
oh ok so yall dont get into any banter back and forth like cohosts.
Naw there is...I just throw his track in my headphones while recording and it's like talking over the phone kinda. It would b more fun if we could take calls *sigh* We should figure out a different way to do it.....

Ok so...the stream works fine on iPhone but I actually prefer the "download" link cuz it opens in my iPhone player and not in Safari. That way I can listen and still surf the Internet. I can't do it w it open in Safari (all u needed to do really was change the word download). In fact a lot of illmuzik and my iPhone don't get along very well :/

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Naw there is...I just throw his track in my headphones while recording and it's like talking over the phone kinda. It would b more fun if we could take calls *sigh* We should figure out a different way to do it.....
I peeped the first segment.

Why don't you guys get on the actual phone so you can hear eachother, and record your vocals separately then put them together? Then you'd capture the chemistry if there is any. Just my $.02.

I peeped the first segment.

Why don't you guys get on the actual phone so you can hear eachother, and record your vocals separately then put them together? Then you'd capture the chemistry if there is any. Just my $.02.

That's exactly what we do lol I kinda had a little bit of DJ shock...I didn't expect it to be hard at all and it caught me off guard so bad that the first take I got and didn't fuck up with all the shouts and the intro, I sent out. This week should be better, I found my liquid courage.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
That's exactly what we do lol I kinda had a little bit of DJ shock...I didn't expect it to be hard at all and it caught me off guard so bad that the first take I got and didn't fuck up with all the shouts and the intro, I sent out. This week should be better, I found my liquid courage.
Oh ok thats wassup.

I thought you were saying he records his with blanks and you talk after lol.

Yea yall OD with the shoutouts a little bit.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Just an idea I think would be dope - if you have a song that sounds interesting why not have a minute segment talking to the artist or producer about the backstory right before the song?

For me listening to new artists that i've never heard of just doesnt interest me. But if something about the track i was about to hear next grabbed my attention id peep the entire track.

This is more to Relic.

I thought the same thing...kind of a trial and error type process. Definitely not easy...it doesn't help that most ppl kiss my ass and wouldn't give me an honest opinion even if I begged. Everyone wants to stay on my good side. Smart move. :)

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I thought the same thing...kind of a trial and error type process. Definitely not easy...it doesn't help that most ppl kiss my ass and wouldn't give me an honest opinion even if I begged. Everyone wants to stay on my good side. Smart move. :)
Yes men get no props.

Just an idea I think would be dope - if you have a song that sounds interesting why not have a minute segment talking to the artist or producer about the backstory right before the song?

For me listening to new artists that i've never heard of just doesnt interest me. But if something about the track i was about to hear next grabbed my attention id peep the entire track.

This is more to Relic.

Dear Relic. Lol He's gunna hate me if I keep trying to change shit...so far Ive been right tho so he can't complain. Too much.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Dear Relic. Lol He's gunna hate me if I keep trying to change shit...so far Ive been right tho so he can't complain. Too much.
Relic got the official radio voice.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.