ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
lol damn

tahiry really does make joebuddentv 30x more bearable

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I don't know...that's pretty wack....regardless of who's on it... She does have a fat ass, though.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
is this one of the reasons that they broke up? she looks annoyed... shit like that looks like it happens everyday.

on another note, this is tru NYC Hip Hop... Jay's shit is too mature for me... i need sample based Hip Hop and Gutta stories.... i usually hate when an artist has over 20 trx, bcuz usually it becomes watered down filler songs that couldve been left off, but Rae did his thing from top to bottom... very refreshin!

da relic

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
you all better buy this tomorrow

surprising that hot 97 has been playing the song with styles p and jada

dirtEjerz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
dj allah mathematics stole the show production wise on mean streets, givin the likes of dr dre , alchemist and even the rza a run for their money!!!! j dilla a close second~

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
AAhhhhh. You know what? This Album gives me a great feeling of "back in the day" when hip hop was "really" still alive lol. But for real this shit is real Hip Hop for all of you that been crying the last few years about the state of "Hip Hop". OB4QL def sets the diff between Rap And Hip Hop. This shit fire. I Miss the days when the Wu Flag flew high and mighty. I actually went out and bought OB4QL and OB4QL 2 at the same time. Def a classic dont sleep on this Ill Fam go get it. Peace

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
funny thing is this is outselling bp3 on itunes right now

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
This album is a CLASSIC.
The rest of the Clan needs to build off of it....we need some more Wu Bangaz.
Maybe this Joe Budden beef was a good thing....hopefully it'll light a fire under Wu to step they game up and take back what's rightfully there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw, my man was in Best Buy in the city and said Rae was sold out and the shelves were full of Blue Print 3.

members online