Rah digga - classic

• beat this! voting starts in...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
This album is a must own. Any true hip hop fan will be happy they got this. it doesnt get any play but this more than stacks up against anything released this year.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Wow, thats a deep cosign. Rah Digga stepped it up like that?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I really like KRS's joint but I think he too falls under that most under rated category...Rahs joint is definitely a "must have" for true heads but I give it an "OK" for the same reasons as Ex. Fat Joe's ish was a disappointment in my book. Still on some garbage ish imo.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Interesting...

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dont think anyone underrates Krs-One...I mean he isnt as popular as he used to be, neither are any of the rappers from that era, but nobody ever say Krs cant rap.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
lol, I never said that he cant rap nor does being "under rated" suggest that he can't rap. Actually, being under rated means he CAN rap but not recognized for it as he should. KRS is probably my ALL-TIME favorite rapper EVER but the facts are...KRS (as a solo artist) had his best year back in 2003 where he ranked #30 on the hip hop charts with Kristyles. 7 yrs and 9 albums later he's not even charting at all. Thats REALLY under rated!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I'm listening to this album now......Yeah....so far.....DOPE!!! I love real Hip Hop!

Kil

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm with you fam...no one seems to believe me when I tell people about it but this jawn is absolutely bokers! Check out this review I did on it for Couch Sessions...

http://www.thecouchsessions.com/2010/09/rah-diggas-classic/

www.twitter.com/kil889
www.myspace.com/kil889
www.tildeathinfo.blogspot.com (ill relationship/marriage blog with a hip hop feel to it...check it out)
www.willmakebeatsforfood.blogspot.com

Reviews of The Grey Album by Vegas (Produced by Kil):
"This is a solid effort from the duo. They delivered a cohesive ensemble, showcasing great chemistry. I recommend the LP to anyone that's into the more melodic side of golden age Hip Hop (Pete Rock & CL Smooth, A Tribe Called Quest, etc.)" - Illmuzik.com
4 out of 5 Mics

Download "The Grey Area" here: http://vegasworldinc.bandcamp.com

members online