Rantings II

J

joblack00

Okay another long week has started and I am already fed up. Along time ago I already decided all women were no good and even the decent ones are noo good they just hide it better.

While sitting here at work minding my business it's 4:45 pm and this lady who is gossiping over my shoulder and is always whispering to one employee or another sees me on Ill Muzik and stops dead conversation to tell me she knows I am on a site not related to work.

Can you believe it you are sitting here gossiping and telling me at my desk I am not doing work. Only from a woman would I expect that.

Anyways today I get an email from a girl I go to school with today who is getting all depressed because when she graduates next year she will have to work for a living and won't be able to sleep all day and be unproductive. But she is hoping to marry rich. The last girl I almost attempted to date had the same syndrome.

This girl who I am loosely talking to and stupidly went out on a date with has asked me on several occassions if I think she is pretty and this was after she repeatedly told me she modeled make up for Mary Kay (while also being conscious about Human Rights) NO JOKE

And then this weekend I was at a funeral and at the Repast one of my little cousins about 15 years old said to her sister "Don't Worry About Being Stupid All you have to do is be pretty"

Is that what this world is coming to for women?

It seems any slim remotely good lookin girl wants to model, be a video chick, or as Nas said a "hype chick" or just have her mug on tv

I know so many girls who claim guys are dogs and they are lonely and single but yet they are the first ones at the Nelly concerts throwing their draws on the stage *Both Young and Old* but still demand respect.

Well I could go on forever. If anyone feels me on this respond. One of my boys once said "playing with a dried up toe nail is more fun than dealing with women." Now I see what he meant.

I think I will go home and make a diss track to women. Thank God for AfroCentrix Movies!!!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Jo, Carefully remove ALL and ANY firearms in your presence off the premisses...j/p. I feel your pain on women, they can be some of the illest creatures on the planet. However, a man has to satisfy certain needs that music just can't do. So, a woman is definately needed at times. One thing that I hate the most {when I was single...} was meeting a woman that I thought was perfect and she would tell that sob story about not wanting to get involved in a relationship because some man broke her heart...What I'm saying is, don't blame ALL women for what those in your past have done to you. I'm sure that there's a lady somewhere on this planet that you could be happy with. Go find her!

holla,--dac

C

Copenhagen

I really feel you Joblack00. After having many long relationships that I one day found out wasn't any good but just for the comfort of having somebody, I've been on the hunt ever since trying to find a woman that's at least decent. By decent I don't mean her looks, I've almost reached the point that that doesn't matter as long as I don't vomit when I see her...but trying to find a woman that doesn't have 100 double standards...it seems impossible.
I'm almost at a point where I'm satisfied with the occasionally one night stands and female fuck friends and can't be bothered to look any further.
Women today demand too much without being able to give half of it back...they think pussy will cover for everything.
Anyway, I'm just rambling on now...I'll leave now and let others have they say...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
lol.......... man........................ do i understand!!! i had girlfriend for 4 years that was pure hell- it was an on-again, off-again things. at the very end i caught her sleeping (actually sleeping) with some guy and pretty much ripped my heart out.. she was having sex with him and all that... but that was two years ago and now she is pregnant by him and he treats her horribly.......... i dont really take joy in that, but its like when you play with fire............

my last girl was great- we broke up for a multitude of reasons, but we remain good friends... (we just broke up like a week and a half ago...)

but i still see it every day.. i have good friends that are always whining about being lonely and all that but screw over every decent guy that comes along, and then hook up with guys that want nothing but a booty call....

but i hope you dont stay bitter. just be careful! there really is no way to tell until it happens, however. i have several friends who are happily married and i know MANY- MANY older couples (by older i mean 30-50 years old) in my church who went through hell early on but have a great marriage now. if we judged every women by the ones we wind up with (wether we like it or not, a long pattern of dysfunctional relationhips does have a little to do with ourselves), and if every women judged us by the losers they wound up with, none of us would EVER find anything in the world of love!!!

anyways i hope you dont get real bitter about it....
i completely understand where you are coming from!!!

C

Copenhagen

My problem is my major demand for any future girlfriend...she has got to be interested in the same music and be able to live with me rambling on & on & on & on about it.

ill o.g.
man copenhagen I feel you on that. I wrote this song called "the Curse" because I am truly cursed to this music. My last girl left me because she didnt understand the music, and the dedication, that I put into it. so in a sense im cursed, because I love my music, but it often makes for a lonely life, o well, listening to a miles davis track, is better than having a shorty most of the time...

one love

J

joblack00

Man I don’t know. I hear what you are saying Copenhagen and everybody else. I try to have an open mind and heart but it's tough. I know all the tricks to the trade and all the games women play, which I didn’t a few years ago.

I try and understand chicks but I can’t. Well I do understand them and their position on many things just perplexes me. Like their a zillion double standards. And their I WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN” and in return all you get is a leech and often times whack pussy.

Like the last girl I almost dated like a year ago around this time was a complete whore. I saw the signs but she could actually hold an intelligent conversation and you know how hard that is to find a chick who has like interests and isn’t constantly say “HEY TURN ON BET” “DO YOU SEE WHAT FREE IS WEARING” or “OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE AMERICAN IDOL LAST NIGHT”… you know the usual stuff that irritates guys. But anyways I put of just having sex with her and she screwed me over by messing with some other guy under my nose while I was helping her through some serious family and school problems.

I ended up almost breaking my hand by punching through a thick paned glass window and ended up getting 5 stitches in my hand. She really messed up my disposition.

I mean as you can see I have had some serious relationship problems (and I know it) but each time I try the honest guy do the right thing pay for the first date route I don’t get nothing out of it. And actually get F’ED over.

But every time I just use a girl for sex she seems to fall in love with me. But then you don’t want to date a one night stand or that’s all she is good for. And after a while the sex stuff gets old. And most guys don’t have like 10 girls to rotate between if you do please share with me. It’s usually one or two at the most that you can seriously handle.

I doubt finding the right girl is possible now. I meet some cool girls but I notice today’s woman wants to control everything and just wants you around for compliments or to boost her ego and treat them like Queen of Sheba.

This guy who works at my school who is like 40 and is single was like in order for him to ever get married again he would have to have someone who doesn’t “NEED” him in their life but just “WANTS” him there.

It makes a whole lotta sense. Women want everything and give less than a fraction of it back.

And I agree with the “just don’t make me puke when I see you and be somewhat intelligent and have similar interests theory” but it seems that is almost impossible to get with today’s “Independent Woman”:headbang: :headbang:

members online