Rap Music Producer | Sound Engineer | Former Bad Boy Records Employee

nonameswifi

Hey Ya'll,

My name is Brandon,

Im a music producer, recording/mixing engineer and sample loop / drum kit sound designer.

I started out as an intern for Diddy at his recording studio in Manhattan and have worked with some of the best producers from Sean C/LV, Nashiem Myrick, Scott Storch, Guy Gerber and many more!

Was sent by @OGBama to connect with you all and add value to the community.

I'm known (by those who know) haha! to have some of the most rare soul samples in the internet as well as drum and sound kits for sale If you are interested in purchasing you can PM seperately or follow me on Twitter @nonamewaves.

Otherwise glad to be apart of the community! I'll definitely add some positive vibes and look forward to meeting you all personally!

--
Brandon

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @nonameswifi and what is your musical pre-Diddy backstory and what Bad Boy era were you part of?

nonameswifi

Welcome @nonameswifi and what is your musical pre-Diddy backstory and what Bad Boy era were you part of?
Thanks for the welcome!

Pre-diddy I was actually a programmer. I started programming pretty young maybe around 12 years old. I had no musical backstory before I interned for diddy It was solely tech-based!

The era of bad-boy I was part of was the French Montana, MGK / Diddy Dirty Money Era ... I was a recording engineer for most of French Montana and MGK work... also havng the pleasure of working with artists such as Travis Scott, Justin Bieber and Wyclef Jean!

It was an amazing and intense start to a career but I learned and networked a ton which is primarily why I can financially sustain myself from my music career!

nonameswifi

Welcome! How did you end up getting to work for Diddy?
Hey @Fade Thanks for the welcome!

Crazy story actually haha! I called the studio right after I graduated looking for work.. they said they were not interested in hiring me but I remained persistant with the manager.. but still with no success he denied me..

I then decided to visit the studio in person ( I actually wore a suit lol)

and as I arrived to the studio one intern literally quit in the lobby of the building the studio was located in. I then spoke to the employee (the assistant manager) told him I was there for an interview.. All he asked was can I work late nights. I said Yea and I was hired on the spot!

Kinda wild story!

nonameswifi

Welcome to the ILL!

I would ve noped the fk outta there. xd Imagine you want the job a dude just quit in front of you. :ROFLMAO:
LMFAO I guess as the old folks say I was "young and dumb"

Ready to work with no questions asked haha!

nonameswifi

Welcome. I may have to reach out for some samples and some drums. Do you do any mastering work?
Hey @Delta_Nine Thanks for the welcome!

Yes I master at Sound on Sound Studios! Amazing room built out by Dave!

And regarding drums and samples I can absolutely share some free samples with you so you can try them out!

Shoot me a PM!

Would also love to check out your music!