Rapper accidentally kills himself with pen gun...

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
So to celebrate his being signed or whatever he puts a gun, that he thinks is broke, up too his head and pulls the trigger.. sounds like a plan

I like how the article reads like his actions are completely normal.

On the third try????? Were people sitting around and watching him do this?

Then his mom wants them to outlaw pen guns??????? WTF. Your son pointed a loaded weapon at his head and pulled the trigger.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
He played with it, certain that it didn't work. Unfortuantly it did.
A tragic story.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
This is why they say "dont play with guns" regardless of if you THINK their broken or not. Common sense just doesnt come natural these days

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ok, even if your just trying to see if a gun works....why point it at your head? Why not away and at a wall, a tree, the floor....but your head? THat's like....well....testing to see if a gun works by pointing it at your head. I thought it was common sense that you just DONT do it.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
L. Soul said:
Ok, even if your just trying to see if a gun works....why point it at your head?

i think most people suffer from a lack of being strong. so they gain their strength from cheap methods like this. to find true strength is to go through hard fucking pitiful times and rise like a pheonix out of the dusty rubble. that is true strength

T

The Bastard

thats was sick and sad, but its survival of the fittest, if he didnt shoot himself with a fuckin pen gun, he prolly woulda accidentally walked off a bridge at a later point in his life anyway. thats whut happens to people that dont think

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
^^^agreed its sad that he died but he did kill himself, I duck and dodge around a little when people play with unloaded guns around me so I couldnt imagine just putting one to my head drunk, high, crazy or whatever. My only question is if its a single shot why didnt he know it was loaded? I mean theres only 1 place that 1 bullet could be.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
that just reminded of this track "guns dont kill people, rappers do" hehe

Haha yeah, Goldie Lookin' Chain.

T

The Bastard

who the fuck has a pen gun anyway, i thoguht those were on sum terrorist under cover spy shit, thats def not gangsta

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Just "Nature's" way of weeding out the stupid, I guess. Sad but kinda funny at the same time.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I normally celebrate good news in similar fashion..for instance when I found out that my girl was pregnant, I proceded to lay chest down on a knife....I didn't think it was that sharp until I laid all of my weight on it....

fuckin idiot