Rappers Needed

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
East Coast Rappers needed.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What up Fam, Ya boy is dropping a mixtape in August. I am looking for some east coast rappers to bless the album. Its a host of MC's rapping over my beats. I am a down south producer but I can be diverse. Go check out my page at www.myspace.com/theequelizer
I am pressing up 1000 copies first off.....and depending on the success I will press up more. It will be the official mixtape from The Equelizer. I got MC's from Cali to the Atl. Its going to be the Shit...hit me up on my myspace page if ya interested. ONEOWT.....

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
im down holla at me

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Thats whats up........I am loving the support. Those who have agreed to jump on board, I am going to ya pages and I am checking out ya styles so I can match it with the perfect beat that fits ya. Hit me up at www.myspace.com/theequelizer or freakyquedawg@yahoo.com so I can know where to send the beats. This is going to make some serious noise, I can feel it.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Where Brooklyn At? Where Brooklyn At?

What up Ill Fam, I am still working on that Mixtape. I need a Brooklyn MC.........I got a gutter track that needs some street spit. Go to my soundclick page and listen to the beat...."Go Brooklyn"...........I need somebody to go hard on this, I am talking Big L style.........

majestik

ill o.g.
No doubt

I'm from cali but I'll try to get in touch with you soon. peace.

speakers_by_suchafool.jpg

members online