Ras Kass Locked

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i dont know if anybody else care but Ras Kass turned himself in on the 28th of May, i personally have my own thoughts but i wanted to know if anybody else had any thoughts.peace

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
haha, fade im serious....everyone knows that Ras was on the run and he turned himself in or was arrested at a show in Las Vegas (why the man is doing shows while hes a fugitive....hey he still gotta eat right) but yeah hes doin a year and a half now, but he'll probably do 65 percent of the time and get off.

C

Copenhagen

For the drunk driving or stealing his mastertape from the record company or whatever the stories blew up to?

B

Big La

He was wanted on DUI charges, and he's holding the masters to try to get out of his contract with record company.

Now i got to get one of those "Free Ras Kass" T-shirts.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well I don't think we can consider him a TRUE rapper since he got arrested and it's not because he shot someone. LOL. At least when he gets out he'll have lots to rap about...

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LOL fade..thats ill
did yall hear his diss to alchemist...when alch sold him "we gone make it beat" and sold it to jadakiss

the song i think is called Home sweet home...but tis the version when the "we gona make it" beat stops "ey yo man..fuck this beat" and then a new beat dropped in "close your eyes" is the sample playing in da back ground of it.

Check it out..its the only track i really like by him. If he's DUI he should be locked up..but the contract thing..if its HIS tracks..i think he should run with them..lol

members online